Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Choose your babe

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Choose your babe: Eliza Dushku or Jessica Alba

dirtydog - she just screams "class act" doesn't she?! :laugh:

ah well, each to their own.......

Mr. C - have you ever seen the results of a post-op vasectomy?! (shared a house with med students who took photos) - imagine how much worse it could be?! youch.......

guess, the point about Eliza I was trying to make was that her ribcage just isn't that cuddly.... *shrug*;)

LOL
    Sometimes when me and the wife are watching a movie, she'll turn to me and say, "Those aren't real.".

I say something to the effect of, "You're the only one here that cares.". Then I duck:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    dirtydog - she just screams "class act" doesn't she?! :laugh:

ah well, each to their own.......

Mr. C - have you ever seen the results of a post-op vasectomy?! (shared a house with med students who took photos) - imagine how much worse it could be?! youch.......

guess, the point about Eliza I was trying to make was that her ribcage just isn't that cuddly.... *shrug*;)
    But I love Ribs :lips::lips: :lips: :lips:
    <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
    <P ALIGN=CENTER>
    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
    </script>
    </P>
    <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

wll no one better than JA devine she is :D

but Eliza is ok but no one compares to JA IMHO

Project Tweakers .. Tweakers IRC .. MSN contact: roswellalien670@hotmail.com .. Google ..

My Rig: Amd 2100+ .:|:. V7+, ASIII .:|:. Shuttle AK35GTR .:|:. 512mb Winbond DDR .:|:. ATI Radeon 8500 64mb .:|:. 2x 40gb Seagate ATA 100 .:|:. LG 40x16x10 .:|:. Liteon 16x DvD .:|:. Intel Pro B and 3com 10/100 nics .:|:. SB live 5.1 DE .:|:. Enermax 710b Windowed .:|:. LG 17" F700b .:|:.

Jessica makes me think "little sister"

Eliza makes me think "future catwoman"

Eliza is also a better actor imho.
    A man with a watch will always know the time, a man with two watches is never sure.

but both are brunettes......:D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information