Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Tryin to get sig to work!

ATTENTION this is not a draydsoul post, but, as you knew that was a lie....... help me i wanna get my boobs back.......and i was too stupid too save the post that worked.....so, i guess you are all saved saved from those dancing dd'ds.......Minibubba Help Me:hammer:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dryadsoul
    help me i wanna get my boobs back.......and i was too stupid too save the post that worked.....so, i guess you are all saved saved from those dancing dd'ds.......Minibubba Help Me:hammer:
    I hear they've got surgery for that kind of thing... or simply fixing up some html code should do the trick. :) all fixed.

Alright Beffy, for that trick i promise to never call ya Keifer again:laugh: But, how did ya manage to get the code way shorter than anyone else???:confused:

Beefy Guest

you only need one line for that pic. :) it's very simple, as I'm sure you can now see.

Quote Originally Posted by asklepios
    < html>< img src="http://forums.twe aktown.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=149474"></ img></ html>
    Is that a different way of posting pictures on vB? I use [img], not the pointed brackets, and you have the <html> in there...works fine for me without all that stuff.

On a side note, can I use a .php file here for random signatures? I'm thinking of using the random signature here that I use on other message boards.
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

Beefy Guest

you can either use the vB [ img ] tag, or simply the html < img src= > tag.

php sigs work, as all the SETI sigs around here are php-based.

gee this here thread turned out longer than shady records lawsuit papers..

That's odd, it didn't work when I tried before. I'll try again.

Gah, have to setup a new account and re-upload everything because I don't want to pass my bandwidth limit...

EDIT: Ah, seems to be working now. Only uploaded five. The 25 or so I'm using on other places is a bit much, I think. ;)

Thanks for the help.
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

You're the King of Img html, Beefy , where the hell were you when i spent like 4 hours tryin' to figure this out a month ago:rofl:

EEEEEEEAAAAeeeee.........Warning this is just a test pattern:shh:

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information