Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our New Home !!!

We did it !!! We've finally moved ! YEAH !!!!
    It's sunday night here. We moved Saturday. Thursday / Friday was the "24 hours of HELL !!!"
    We had the signing at the notary on Thursday at 5pm. But at ~1pm I received a call stating that since the inspection hadn't been done yet, the bank wouldn't hand over the money, so the appointment would be cancelled. We would be homeless as of Saturday ! Panic took over ! :eek:
    Long story short, Friday morning at 8:30am, the inspection was done, the bank rushed the paper work through during the morning, and we signed at 5pm on Friday.
    The actual move went smooth. All is good. It feels like we're at a hotel (new bed / new house). We can now start to relax....

P.S. We'll post some pix of our new home soon.
    SPAM Special Ops

Congrats on the new house :thumb: Hope all the unpacking goes well :cheers:

Beefy Guest

must have been the weekend for it. We moved house as well, into something a little bigger / better...

Unfortunately, the phone isn't on yet, and when it is I THEN have to send a form off to get ADSL transferred.. which will take probably a week. So I'm netless at home for a while *sniff*

Good luck with the "We can now start to relax...." m8 as we moved at the very end of February and we still havn't had time to rest. :shrug:

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    must have been the weekend for it. We moved house as well, into something a little bigger / better...
    Unfortunately, the phone isn't on yet, and when it is I THEN have to send a form off to get ADSL transferred.. which will take probably a week. So I'm netless at home for a while *sniff*
    We had the phone company and the cable company install their stuff on Saturday, so the phone's working, the digital cable TV is working, and my cable internet is working ! :woot:
    SPAM Special Ops

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    Good luck with the "We can now start to relax...." m8 as we moved at the very end of February and we still havn't had time to rest. :shrug:
    We're working on it...:D
    SPAM Special Ops

Moving, such a nice word. Can't wait to do I myself. congratulations E^vol
    "Make FPS, not war"

E^vol: Congratulations on moving to your new home.

Moving is the easy part. Unpacking and getting everything into its rightful place is another......

gad to here everything worked out in the end:thumb:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information