Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think of tweaktown?

im doing an assignment for school and i have to review the site Tweaktown. I would just like to get some feed back from the users. Ask your self what do you think of TweakTown? and let me know about it!!!!

Cheers Alex:cheers:

i love it, it got faster too:)

Beefy Guest

Just interview Tweak and the other local Tanundian regulars.. (Olie should be around... Hell, you probably see him every day) :)

More to the point, I think if you ask people on here, they are going to be biased towards the site. It's like asking people at a Metallica concert what they think of Metallica. They wouldn't be there if they didn't like it. :rolleyes2

Does my opinion count then?
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

lol Mr. Tweak
    Anyways, Beefy's right, we wouldnt be here if we didnt like it.
    But who can not like TT:confused: :confused: Its just not posible if you ask me.:D :kay:
    <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

I like it enought to say that I'm proud to be part of it :)

I know what you mean guys, like i love tweaktown thants why im here, but are there certain areas you think are a waste of time and are just using up space is there any ideas on how to make it better.

I thought the users point of you would be good, it may even give tweak a few ideas on what the users want out of this site. It will be good to see what people say.
    :thumb:

Quote Originally Posted by TOXIC
    I like it enought to say that I'm proud to be part of it :)
    same here

Aside from more hardware reviews and guides I don't know what more I could want out of tweaktown.

This is the only site and forum that I come to everyday...i don't remember how I came to TT, but once i got here I couldn't leave. =)
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Beefy Guest

The admins are all smacktards and should be shot.

You're 1st in line then I take it? :rolleyes2

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information