Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: How old are YOU ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: How old are YOU ?

At 52, I feel ancient after reading this thread.

You know age is really just a number!! You are as old as you want to make yourself feel!! For example my grandfather, he is so spunkie and full of energy.... sometimes I think he has more energy then an 18 year old kid. Sometimes I think he thinks he is 18 again!! Since he runs after the young girls!! He just ended a short term relationship with a 39 year old. I look in amazement when it comes to him.... (I know where I ended up getting weird since of humor when it comes to sex) the 39 year old told me once god I cant keep up with him he is a machine!! "it is just to funny considering he is my grandfather and stuff... but considering he is in his late 70 and still has a sex drive of a 18 year old blows my mind away!!"

For me, I still feel and act like im a 25 year old!! Now my other half (shakin head) he acts like the 90 year old!! Walks around saying ohh my back hurts! Complains about everything!!! -hint and i mean everything- and he is only 34.
    But I will say this when it comes to toys... he is the biggest kid around!!! Specially when his toys cost $300. and up!!

One of my grandma's is like that. My grandpa on that side is pretty resilent---re-roofed his house when he was 70 or so. He had some trouble with some of chemo a couple years back---bout died from it, but he's still here.

On a lighter note, I'm 22 now---unfortunately this damned sinus infection is really making me feel like crap ATM.

Rule one : NEVER ask a woman her age or weight !
    Rule two : Refer to rule one !
    SPAM Special Ops

21 again,

Anyhows, your only as old as the the women you feel.......

:thumb:
    • Q: What is the difference between erotic sex and kinky sex?
    A: During erotic sex you use a feather, during kinky sex you use the whole chicken.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread Information