Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Self Cooler

Surely was, i was one of the power assistants, which meant i spent half the lan setting up and pulling apart the power grid and the other half stopping little gimps daisy chaining power boards, hooking up heaters, and being a power nazi in general :devil:

A can still remember trying to explain to some fool that hooking in his 2 pc's (inc 2 monitors), a laptop and a switch would overload the breaker he was on (which for that area was only 10A )

But other than that, when you walked in through the main doors, i was situated in the far top right hand corner of the room on the everythingLAN table :D
    'Life is what you make of it'

For system specs goto my webpage, and have a lookie under the 'pc specs' area

Ah, cool as :)

Done a good job, no big power outages :D

Top right hand corner...No doubt I would have seen you as I went around looking at all the case mods :D
    At the request of wiggo ;)

Thanks, i was just happy the majority of people that attended enjoyed themselves :)

Hopefully there wont be so many network issues at the next BDI :(

And there were some real nice mods there, my personal fav was the 'X Box', was so well made :D

Although it was a real hard decision.. that guy that strung a few christmas lights over has case and monitor put a lot of hard work and effort into modding his case :p :D
    'Life is what you make of it'

For system specs goto my webpage, and have a lookie under the 'pc specs' area

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information