Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Event of last year :)

In the eyes of this reviewer, the long-anticipated release of this short film was nothing short of completely fulfilling.

The dialouge was poignant and delivered with an intensity that will surely set the world of independent filmmakers afire.

The wind howling in the background was brilliant in itself, giving a remarkably effective apocalyptic tone to the entire production.

The setting of the film was perfection, semi-barren rock-strewn ground with a liberal sprinkling of spindly grass some of which has gone to seed captures the computer hardware industry in a light that is nothing short of insightful on a grand level.

From the opening fade-in this production raced headlong into the plot with little need for character introduction and other useless chaff that has become so ingrained in modern film.
    The synergy just carries the viewer headlong into the subject matter, pausing only long enough to provide just enough caption to both entice and inform the audience about the ongoing series of events unfolding in front of them.

The closing moment of the film was an ingeniously crafted teaser. The promise of more to come leaves the audience somehow fulfilled that this film has come to it's delightful conclusion - yet leaves them eagerly anticipating the next release from this studio.

I for one am eagerly looking forward to the "Director's Cut" to be released on DVD, and am now heading off to amazon.com to purchase the pre-release of that edition.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

OK, that made me laugh. You get a pre-release glance when it's done, as well as the Special Edition.

Most excellent, indeed!

See you at Sundance then:smokin:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

We can take this baby to Cannes as well.. ;)

Hehe, gives me some ideas of things to do with my old dead parts :flames:

Actually I thought it was made by.......

Nah I better keep that to myself. :D

that was a brilliant piece of filmmaking beefy :thumb: :rofl: :rofl: I suggest a sequel demonstrating how to put a window in ur case :D :woot:

Quote Originally Posted by amd_man2003
    Hehe, gives me some ideas of things to do with my old dead parts :flames:
    reminds me of a tradition some of my old roommates and myself had...once a year we would take the oldest computer we had (that was getting replaced) and completely destroy it using whatever we had available... bats, pipes, trees, lighter fluid... we started with the old compaq's some of them had, but since I moved and they are all out of Compaq's, I'm not sure if the tradition continues...:devil:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by theyneverknew
    that was a brilliant piece of filmmaking beefy :thumb: :rofl: :rofl: I suggest a sequel demonstrating how to put a window in ur case :D :woot:
    Don't worry about that... We got window mods with a solid slug from a shotgun, as well as other stuff... :)

This took far too long to type when drunk....

Yeah ya lucky I'm not the type to show my message logs. :devil win

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information