Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm a lil' buzzed

If they did it on purpose, then it might be time for a little fun. As you're heading out from the bar, stop by their table and smile very nicely and tell them that you hope their health insurance is paid up since the last you heard, AIDS didn't have a cure. :rofl:
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Darthtanion
    If they did it on purpose, then it might be time for a little fun. As you're heading out from the bar, stop by their table and smile very nicely and tell them that you hope their health insurance is paid up since the last you heard, AIDS didn't have a cure. :rofl:
    I like your style...

Its comments like that which help put a smile on beefys face :)

Thats crazy...i don't think they would sleep that night....
    - Damien

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I so want some1 to steal my drink now
    TT Original

Awesome!! LOL

And tell him ya accidently cut your lip on the glass to.. :laugh:

Congrats on legally being able to drink

Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar
    Congrats on legally being able to drink
    Thank you...

Man you should have seen the lady when i bought my first six pack... she was like, " already ! buy ing man thats crazy..." she prolly said that because she was satring me down b4 everywhere i was walking the the six pack. She prollyt thought to her self 'look at this lil punk he thinks he can get awya why buying underage" and then BAM! LEGAL ID. She then started counting the years ...i was like cmon lady wtf gives...just look at the lil red line that says...UNDER 21 UNTIL 7-3-03. SHEESH...she just wanted togive me a hard time because i was legal...plus all those lil comments...ohya and she had that sticker on her counter...that tells you who is legal with todays date. BUT SHE STILL USED HER LIL FINGERS...w/e...anyway i came out with a 6 pack of Coronas! and a Lime!
    - Damien

Beefy Guest

Ahhh, that brings back memories of when I was 15... :)

Me too. 15 in a ghetto in LA. Ah... the good ole days. We drank while racing a mustang at 145mph at 2am. Luckily nothing really bad happened. Might have spilled the beer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information