Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: What I've been up to lately (Lotsa pic's).

Quote Originally Posted by [size=6
    Kheldar[/size]]
    Where is the cat 5 cabling?
    Well its all coiled up by front corner of the shed but if ya like I can take a pic of that plus the lower workshop/garage's 30amp cables if ya like. :?:

Quote Originally Posted by [size=6
    amd_man2003[/size]]
    Yup, We Need pics ;)
    Well here it is then. :p

there a 3 ways to cable cat5

1. What you need

2. What you think you'll need

3. More than you'll need in wildest dreams

of course the one to go for is option 3 - you can never have 2 many network points, don't forget it doesn't have to be data sent thru the cable, phone, infrared remotes, pay tv can all be piped thru cat 5, you just make up special cables to plug it all in.

Quote Originally Posted by elrado1
    1600 SF is just about the size of my house!
    wow...my apartment is 530 sq. ft. and I've got just enough room... I'd have so much space in Wiggo's 'shed' that I wouldn't know what to do with it all

lookin' good Wiggo :cheers:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar
    there a 3 ways to cable cat5

1. What you need

2. What you think you'll need

3. More than you'll need in wildest dreams

of course the one to go for is option 3 - you can never have 2 many network points, don't forget it doesn't have to be data sent thru the cable, phone, infrared remotes, pay tv can all be piped thru cat 5, you just make up special cables to plug it all in.
    from a legal perspective, don't you need a certified electritian doober guy to install cat 5 if its going to be a permanant install?

Yep I waited all day yesterday for the electriction to turn up and finish the wirin' for the lower workshop/garage (he didn't get there so that'll be early next week.
    You may not have noticed the filled in trench runnin' to the shed's front corner here? Well it contains the 30amp/240v line at a deeper than standard requirement so that the network can ride a safe distance from it in shielded conduit in the same trench. ;)

BTW the electrician didn't turn up but as I was about to start paintin' the backhoe turned up so plans change to gettin' the septic tank in. :)

I had to dig that septic tank outa the shed (pic here) and assemble it while the hole was bein' dug for it but sadly no gold or other precious minerals where found. :(

Ya's may notice that everything has been moved 4' (1.2m) out from the right wall (north) so that the electrictian could run the wirin' along it.

Even once I get the shed's needs connected to the septic tank then I'll need a lic. plumber to connect it to the town's drainage system (grey water). Oh and the shower unit and toilet suite turned up finally as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    You may not have noticed the filled in trench runnin' to the shed's front corner here?
    LMAO...... I thought that was a well worn path that you had paced out over such a short span of time! :confused:

Looks like it's coming together well for you. :thumb:

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread Information