Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Been a while but i'm back

Yes, its me Or10n... for those of you who know me... I've been down the "get my ass a job road,"which has been very nice because now I have the mula to buy all the insanely expensive pieces of $hit for my comp:flames:, but sadly I won't be able to post 30 times a day here anymore. I'm working at UPS (United states parcel sevice) now and it pays really good with benefits:thumb: also I'm on me way to college where I can turn all of those years of tweaking my windows system to the point of perminant blue screen o death so I won't get hacked into, "up yours hacker you got dissed.:shoot3: a.k.a network security. anyways How are all my alien watchers/X-file conspirators doing?:blah:

umm...lolz must be on a black-list :snip:

Welcome back and I hope that ya've finally upgraded from that dirtbag heap of **** that ya use to have as I have, a few times. :devil win

Welcome back, I guess. Hope they work you hard, wherever it is you're working! That way you'll really appreciate a college education and what it can do for obtaining a well-paying career!

BTW, UPS is the United Parcel Service. USPS is the United States Postal Service. The first is a private enterprise and the second is a branch of the Federal Government. Either one is good to work for. :thumb:
    :-(

:barf: :cry: Nope dude I still got a dell.:eek:

*looks at your avatars*

*rubs eyes*

*Screams in a mad fit While yelling, "Nooooo man that the seti's Stay away! Stay away! noooooooOOOOoooooo

Thread Information