Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lemme re-introduce myself

Sup everbody! Been a long time since i've been here.....long time since i've been on my computer!
    Lemme introduce myself quickly...i'm 15 years old, got into computers last year, i have a nitro RC truck (Traxxas Stampede for those who know about them), a rather dated system right now (was a really nice system when i bought it last year..lol)
    AMD Athalon 1600@1.4GHz
    Soyo Dragon Lite mobo
    KingMax 256 PC2700DDR
    Radeon 7500
    SoundBlaster Live 5.1,
    24xCDRW
    DVD ROM
    60GB Western Digital 7200RPM HDD
    Volcano9 HSF

The reason i havnt been on my computer in so long is that durring the school year i found myself very far behind on work, poor grades, and spending every minute of my time on the computer so i gave it up for the rest of the year and ended with some nice grades :-)
    After school ended, i turned on my computer and my monitor had died almost completly. It had been getting harder and harder to see, and no matter how much i adjusted everything it just kept getting darker and darker....so i finally got a new monitor (Envision 19" Flat screen CRT) last night and now i'm back :-)
    The computer is a bit...well, its not doing too well. So i decided to come back to this forum cause i liked it better than most of the other ones, so....thats it! hope to be learning and re-learning, as my brake away from the computer made me loose alot of interest and enthusiasm in computers and stuff, but i would like to get back into the swing of things. Thanks for readin :-):bounce:

welcome back :cheers:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Howdy :wave:

I :kay: honest ppl.

Your my new best friend.

Most of these ppl answers questions EXTREMELY well. Cept me, i usually have a sarcastic comment, or something dumb to say, and i kick stupid ppl when they are down. But thats what the sig explains.

Hopefully you will be blessed with many a quick and accurate answer so that you too will someday give the quick and accurate answer.

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JediAgent
    I :kay: honest ppl.

Your my new best friend.

Most of these ppl answers questions EXTREMELY well. Cept me, i usually have a sarcastic comment, or something dumb to say, and i kick stupid ppl when they are down. But thats what the sig explains.

Hopefully you will be blessed with many a quick and accurate answer so that you too will someday give the quick and accurate answer.
    Are you feelin OK there Jedi? That's not your usual, cynical self. You actually sound like you want to help people there...

:wave: Welcome back.

Jedi, help someone :rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    Are you feelin OK there Jedi? That's not your usual, cynical self. You actually sound like you want to help people there...
    Im only cynical to ppl that are morons, smacktards, assmonkeys, have displayed any tendencies toward the first three, sound the least bit ****y, hate star wars, love star trek, or whose name has really hard consonants - like z or x, or if i first meet them on a bad day.

I like ppl that are honest, straitforward, love star wars, are beautiful women, have a sense of humor that doesnt vent on me, or give me money

So far SpeedingPengiun is honest, straitforward, not ****y, is possibly a beautiful woman (i know, i know, 15 is a bit younger than me, but they can be like paintings in a museum where you can look but never want to touch) and
    [Force Persuade] SpeedingPenguin wants to send me money

SO THERE, im not ALWAYS cynical

Beefy Guest

You're just picky.

Atleast i got standards

hate to burst your bubble there Jedi, but i'm a he :-P haha
    But i gotta tell you, i found the star wars movies to be much more interesting than any star trek stuff.....
    lol
    but thanks everyone for the warm welcome, i hope to be of some assistance (although even the newbies to computers probably wont get many good answers outa me, but i'll try my best :laugh: )

A bit off topic here, but i dont think its worth a new thread....
    i live in a small town, not many huge stores....does anyone know of any jobs that 15 yr olds can do besides working at the grocery store and stuff? no places that i've looked around here have openings:o and i need money......baddddddddddd...just maybe throw in some ideas if ya can......:cheers:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information