Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: !!Important!! To all admins and moderators

I feel an apology is in order for my actions on this site. Not to long ago I created a thread here which was totaly un-called for and immature. I really don't have an anwser for my " the bs has to *****ing stop thread as I've probably ticked off the site owner and all the people here that try to make this site a nice place to be, so I am sorry for that display of foolish behavior.

:shrug: :cry: :tears:

:group: :cheers:

Well it's good to know that ya man enough to apologize about it. :thumb:

Beefy Guest

No, that's not good enough. You'll have to bribe me to make me happy.

EDIT: Just remembered your title... That stays until full redemption has been granted.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    No, that's not good enough. You'll have to bribe me to make me happy.

EDIT: Just remembered your title... That stays until full redemption has been granted.
    :laugh:

Sounds sincere to me.

So have you changed your mind about SETI, or just modifying the manner in which you express your opinion?

Not that it matters I suppose, but some folks do take a bit of pride in the fact that they utilize thier CPU cycles for something besides surfing pr0n.

I think SETI is a cool idea myself. Not something I choose to use electricity on, but an interesting venture nonetheless.

I had my run-in with a DC program - personally I've got a lot of second thoughts on such matters now. That bit of trivia won't affect the way I feel about those who choose to participate in DC and shouldn't dissuade someone from participating.

There's always Solitaire if a person just can't find anything at all to do.
    Whatever was bugging you dude, I hope you are well on the way to recovery by now.:)
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    but some folks do take a bit of pride in the fact that they utilize thier CPU cycles for something besides surfing pr0n.

well................some of the cycles anyway:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    well................some of the cycles anyway:laugh:
    LOL true.. :laugh: :rofl:

Obviously this thread was started because the author recognizes that this is one of, if not the, best forum sites on the planet for seeking assistance or just self-teaching oneself on the finer points of computer building. Its a site where there is a minimum of abuse and attitude from the Admins, Mods. and Member wannabes. Let's hope we can keep it that way! :group:
    :-(

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by elrado1
    Its a site where there is a minimum of abuse and attitude from the Admins, Mods. and Member wannabes.
    You're obviously not looking hard enough.. :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information