Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Going back to finish my education!

Well folks, once September gets here, you all are not going to be seeing much of me. A situation has presented itself that is going to allow me to go back to school and finish my degree. A person (who wishes to remain anonymous to everyone except myself) has offered to pay for most of the expenses (tuition, book, housing). The only stipulation is I basically have to sell my soul to this person... no I'm just kidding ;) . But this person will have a good deal of control over how I do things (which is understandable) and probably ride me hard until I finish my degree. I'm just glad there is someone out there who wasn't completely given up on me yet. Computers , primarily gaming, have been the bane of my education from the very beginning (and a fondness for parties ;) ) ...but what's so ironic about that is my major is Information Systems with an emphasis in Computer Networking Systems. So by its very nature I will be seeing a lot of computer time. I should still be a regular name around here (hopefully), but the actual time I can spend doing this is going to be greatly reduced (full time student + part-time job = no free time). I'll probably be fairly scarce in the coming weeks as well since I'll be moving into a new apartment between now and then. Anyway, just thought I'd let you all know what's going on. Now don't get too happy about my absence :p

:woot: ...I still can't believe I get a chance to go back and finish!
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Well off with yourself then.
    We'll rearrange the chairs when you get back.

Good Luck:thumb:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Good boy. :thumb:

Have fun with the gals. :devil win

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by minibubba
    The only stipulation is I basically have to sell my soul to this person... But this person will have a good deal of control over how I do things (which is understandable) and probably ride me hard until I finish my degree.
    I didn't know you were married... ;)

Congrats dude. Although I expect you'll come in here a fair bit still, just to 'ask a few study related questions'.... best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    I expect you'll come in here a fair bit still, just to 'ask a few study related questions'....
    Yep, Beer Garden is open 24 hours so you won't have to adjust your schedule:woot:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

thanks guys, actually means something coming from this crowd :)
    Originally posted by Beefy
    [b]I expect you'll come in here a fair bit still, just to 'ask a few study related questions'....
    lol, you're probably right ...besides my major and this forum are closely related :D

but seriously, I can't make too much of a habit out of it, if I screw up again I wont be getting another chance :(

You got the ball and you know what to do with it.

Don't hold back.

Beefy Guest

Oh oh.. *gets ready to dodge the ball*

thanks Mr. C :cheers:

while I'm on the subject... I don't suppose their is anyone in the Little Rock, AR area looking for a roommate :?: I some how doubt it... :rolleyes:

If I pull this off I'm going to have one hell of a kegger and you're all invited :devil:

um, this is kind of unrelated, but... what do you guys seriously think of my PC skills? I'm going to have to get a job once I move to Little Rock and I'd prefer something in the dark dungeon of a PC shop fixing comps. So far I've had a real hard time getting any job in this town (hoping that will be different after this move) and my A+ Cert. hasn't been too useful so far without any job experience to back it up. I'm hoping that if a site as great as TT thinks I've got some merit it might help. But don't be nice to me on this, it wont help to tell me you think I'm good if you don't.

***I really hate asking questions like this, but I think I need to...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information