Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: should the goverment stops clubs and bars from allowing smoking on their premises?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: smokers rights

I'll back you up on that Moose.
    A non-smoking area is for people who are not smoking, just like handicap parking spaces are for people who have physical disabilities.
    Neither location should be occupied by anyone not in compliance - no exceptions.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

I don't smoke and don't like smoke affected air.

I don't smoke but I believe that bars and clubs should stay how they are. I mean what goes on at bars and clubs. Drinks, smoking and dancing, conversation. Take away the smoking and plp I think would go elsewhere to do these things. Besides before you go into a bar or club you know what to expect.

Just MHO

No they shouldn't make it a law to ban smoking in bars/pubs.
    That should be left up to the bar/pub owner because they will lose ALOT of business by banning smoking, hell in some places I even have to step outside because the smoke is so thick. (I tend not to go back to these places)

There are places here that you can't smoke in and being a smoker I either don't go to those places or I don't smoke while in them (which of course means that every hour or so, I go outside or to my car ;)

I agree with everyone saying that smokers should respect non smokers and be courteous. The smokers that don't are the ones that cause those helacious non smokers, that ride you about smoking :D

just my 2cents
    <font face="Arial" size="1">Where do you want to go today?</font><br><font face="Arial" size="2">Where ever the beer is please.</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information