Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: TweakTown Case Badges

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TweakTown CASE BADGES!

if it looks good enough and the price is right, then I'd seriously consider it :)
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Whats the most a badge can cost?
    - Damien

depends on what it looks like and how much it costs.
    "well then! the lion has come, my children are near, zarathustra has ripened, my hour has come: this is my morning, my day is breaking: <a href="http://construct.visualenkryption.com">rise now, rise, thou great noon!"</a>

thus spoke zarathustra, and he left his cave, glowing and strong as a morning sun that comes out of dark mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by FLaCo
    Whats the most a badge can cost?
    $3 - $4 USD, no more!
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Quote Originally Posted by FLaCo

didn't we ahve this poll already a while back?
    yep

Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar
    yep
    Like Kheldar said, we did. That was probably over a year ago and people's opinions would have changed then and we have different people around.

I will probably hold a case badge design contest in the next couple of weeks!
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

:( I dunno if i'll pay $5 CAD sounds like a bit much, unless its like a bay badge :D or one to cover your cd rom :eek: maybe just one that is the same size as the Thermal Take badges, i love mine, little aluminum badge :D
    Athlon XP 1800+ DUT3C 1.53ghz @ 166*11.5=1.91ghz | Chaintech Apogee 7VJL | 2x256mb DDR333 PC-2700 | Powercolor Radeon 9600Pro 128mb EZ 400/400 | Lite-on 52x24x52 | Pioneer 108 DVD-RW 16x Dual Layer Dual Format | Xbox USB Modded Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Juggalo_Dan
    :( I dunno if i'll pay CAD sounds like a bit much, unless its like a bay badge :D or one to cover your cd rom :eek: maybe just one that is the same size as the Thermal Take badges, i love mine, little aluminum badge :D
    That is the MOST they would cost, I suspect they will end up costing much less including postage.
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

shiping from Austrailia... wouldnt that be kinda expensive?
    but if they are $5 CAD i will buy one, just to support tweak town and have 2 different TT logos on my case (when i get one lol)
    Athlon XP 1800+ DUT3C 1.53ghz @ 166*11.5=1.91ghz | Chaintech Apogee 7VJL | 2x256mb DDR333 PC-2700 | Powercolor Radeon 9600Pro 128mb EZ 400/400 | Lite-on 52x24x52 | Pioneer 108 DVD-RW 16x Dual Layer Dual Format | Xbox USB Modded Controller

3-4 bucks suspecting they will be less...i see no problem with it Tweak...:thumb: Count me in :cheers:
    - Damien

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information