Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Setting up a business

Okay, I know theres a thread a few down from me on this, but I REALLY have absolutely no idea how to do this. Basically, what im Wondering is what type of registration and/or permits should I get , and roughly how much itll cost me to get it up and running. :cheers:

Beefy Guest

Firstly, you're too young and inexperienced. Secondly, the other thread would have sufficed for this question. Thirdly, you're still too young.

lol, so what is the age prerequisite? 22 too young??

Beefy Guest

He's 13....

Oh Thx Beef................
    I didnt ask for peoples opinions, I just asked what type of things would be needed.

Quote Originally Posted by amd_man2003
    Oh Thx Beef................
    I didnt ask for peoples opinions, I just asked what type of things would be needed.
    He's right Beefy, I started thinking about TweakTown when I was about 14 and eventually got the ball rolling around 15.

Even if he just does something small he has nothing to loose and the experience is very good and will give you more confidence for the future.

Don't let age stop you amd_man! :thumb:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Beefy Guest

I agree and disagree. But I won't spoil the party anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    ...But I won't spoil the party anymore...
    Your not spoiling anything. He's too young for a business.

BUT

It may be very lucrative to run a small computer scam in which you dup adults to give you large amounts of money in return for one of those new fangled contraptions called a computer - since only young people know about those.

amd_man2003:
    Get business cards. Vistaprint.com works. Your too young to really get anything moving. Frankly, id be suprised if you got a half dozen customers by the end of the year. But the experience of meeting someone, stricking conversation about your trade, and handing them a business card along with an offer to do business with them. Thats priceless. The simple ability to converse well and network yourself in whatever business you choose (i've choosen pimping) is a great gift. If you make enough money talking to friends parents, and parents friends, and every other combination of those two words, to build yourself a new computer. Than you've done your duty.

Beefy Guest

That's basically what I started telling him over ICQ, minus the business card part.

Tweak, starting a website is a lot different to starting a fully functioning business. If a website fails, then you don't lose much. If a business fails, you do. Not that I'm saying it's going to fail, but you really need a bit of experience and knowledge to get one running. When you're young and wanna get into the computer business, then doing odd jobs for family and friends is a good way to start. If you do a good job, word of mouth will spread and you'll rack up a nice little 'client base'. Initially if you don't charge people they'll be happier, so when you do start taking it seriously you can start introducing fees and so on.

But I still don't think you have the experience...

Think Scam, not business.
    And People skills, not computer skills.

Lets get him started on the right track to becoming a educationless, soul-less, lying, millionaire con-artist as early as possible.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information