Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: what has the most caffine?

i drink alot of canada dry (is ginger ale) and sometimes JOLTS. Not that much of a hot coffee fan, cause dont like hot drinks, but i like cold coffee but it losses the coffee taste with ice.
    My new gaming rig..

[size=1.28]asus a78nx-deluxe
    2x256mb pc 3200 ddr 400.(with cooling)
    athlon Xp 2500+ ( at 200x10=2000mhz .)
    seagate 80gb 8mb SATA
    Tt vlocano 7+ cpu cooling
    Clear case from HK.
    Leaktek fx5600 128mb
    enermax 350w PSU
    wireless internet setup[/size]

(game/ftp server) windows xp pro, duron 1.4ghz, 256mb pc 2100 2x40gb Hd, radeon 9200se chieftec dragon
    canada price watch :)

canada dry is caffeine free...

Quote Originally Posted by VinnieVen
    Redbull rocks... mix that with some vodka, have 5 or 67 in a night and u will be up till the next day, best mix ever.
    TRUE! The taste rocks!!! One of the best tasting vodka drinks IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by mpetrie
    canada dry is caffeine free...
    caffeine free..??? :eek:

:barf: :barf: :barf:

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    I'll have to agree with Beefy on that one. By far the most popular on the market atm.
    Mind you, Red eye platnium or Naughtyboy aren't to far behind.

Try this..i did once...i drank two "NO-DOZ" with a Red Bull...wow..what a rush ..i was slighjtly shaking...not too bad tho..sure keeps you up..but then when the effects wear off.. you get this rush of drowsy ness and well th effect of
    artifical energy.
    - Damien

Lol, Once i was dared at a party to eat 4 no-doz, lol. Bad mistake! I had to have three fat kids hold me down and stop me from screaming. I couldnt help it, i felt like i was going to blow up! I dont think ive ever had that much energy in my life.

If you take No-Doz, only have 2 at the most. Any more than that, and you will be bouncing off roof's, cars, elephants, and talking purple dinosaurs. And dont drink alcohol with them because you will puke your brains out afterwards. I ended up with these little red dots around my eyes from puking so hard. It was horrible. Deffinately an experience to remember though.

Quote Originally Posted by mpetrie

If you take No-Doz, only have 2 at the most. Any more than that, and you will be bouncing off roof's, cars, elephants, and talking purple dinosaurs. And dont drink alcohol with them because you will puke your brains out afterwards. I ended up with these little red dots around my eyes from puking so hard. It was horrible. Deffinately an experience to remember though.
    Everyone is different imagine taking it with a red bull...and being alone...to continue with the studies...just made it worse..i stayed up..but couldn't concentrate...just shake...
    - Damien

now this thread proves that we are not alone on earth. we do have some creatures from outer space on earth, who are enjoying their stay by doing crazy things.
    NASA are you listening? :laugh:
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Do you people have tastebuds ??? REDBULL SUCKS !!!!! :barf: All those "energy drinks" taste like (only guessing) 2nd hand diarrhea !!! :barf: I tried a few different brands -Redbull included- and have sworn never to be conned into trying them again. :barf:

I prefer JOLT !!! :thumb:
    SPAM Special Ops

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information