Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doomsday: 2014

A newly discovered asteroid has zero chance of colliding with Earth in 11 years, although preliminary data had suggested such a doomsday scenario was possible, astronomers said this week.
    this is nothing new. there is always a big rock somewhere that may or may not hit earth. it seems like an bi-annual event that the public actually gets to hear about one
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Can we have fun with this in here or not?:?:

Quote Originally Posted by gh0stsurf
    I enjoy a humous thread as much as anyone, but what was supposed to be so funny about that^ post or the article :confused:

I diden't say it was funny I said can we have fun with this thread. Example( person A. throws his :2cents: in about it. Person B. does the same and maybe something interesting will be brought up.:woot: )

I know your moderating powers are new and all, but don't go takin on after beefy and start questioning my every post....

Okay, This is a common occurence, and liek normal, they relaize a calculation was off. And for all you know, In 10minutes an asteroid could collide with the earth, making it a fiery hell. Possible? yes. Likely? probably not.

Okay, and two, Why do you create stupid, mindless threads, that you prbably dont even laugh at, yet you expect everyone else to take it as humor?

And third of all, Why are you literally insulting mini on his new moderating position? All moderators, and Admins, yes all should be treated with respect IMHO, and Ill be quite honest with you, Beefy has been the most cooperative with you, of any other Smacktard, normally he just titles em after one or two idiotic posts. But he has let you slide, hoping you'd get over it, and this hasn't happened. So if I were you, I woulodnt be surprised if I had a new title like Forum Smacktard, or something similar, very soon.

Because there is a conspiracy goin on here against me thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by gh0stsurf
    Because there is a conspiracy goin on here against me thats why.
    There is no conspiracy, your serious of immature posts just lead to people not being happy with you, but there is no conspiracy.

thats what you want to belive

you can insult me all you want, it wont make any difference in this matter. I don't try to act like Beefy any more than he tries to act like me.

as for this conspiracy theory of yours... do you really think we would make it so obvious if there was one :laugh:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information