Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bear gets OWNED!

OUCH!!!!
    They could have positioned the trampoline a bit better.

Heh I was almost positive it was the vid of the bear for the samon commercial but this is different. All I can say right now is PWNED!
    Oh god that advert was hilarious. The bear knew Kung Foo. I love the bit when it does the foot shuffle. Cracked me up.

Now children, THAT'S why we don't do flips on the trampoline
    Yeah I can vouch for that. After a heavy night of drinking myself and a mate went on a trampoline we've got in the back garden (my girlfriend bought to exercise. Its slightly odd sitting up here and seeing her fly up outside the window) and we were trying to do front flips. I couldn't manage it and lets stay I had to stop otherwise all that damn bitter I had drunk would come back up again. Anyway he kept going. And he did it, however all his weight was forward so when he landed on his feet he kinda short forwards. Next thing pissed guy meets floor. Narrowly missing a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo's-sister
    They could have positioned the trampoline a bit better.
    Very true, but they didn't so who would have dared to walk over and move it with that killer bear above in tree..

They might as well of not had it there at all. I reckon he hit the ground just as hard as if it hadn't been there in the first place.

For some reasons tht clip brings me back some Trampoline memories :D

Quote Originally Posted by amd_man2003
    For some reasons tht clip brings me back some Trampoline memories :D
    Landed on ya head a few times did ya? :?:

On a trampoline I can do a frontflip, and a backflip 180, but I have always been scared to do a normal backflip... Although I think I did it once, its just a freaking feeling being that high and going back over!
    Box:
    [Mobo] Asus A7N8X w/ Modified 1003 Uber BIOS w/ Custom Boot logo
    [CPU] Athlon XP 2200+ Thoroughbred
    [Memory] 512 Samsung PC3200 DDR400 w/ Copper Heatsink(s)
    [Video Card] Geforce 3 ti200 128 DDR Special Gold Edition

Cooling
    [Case] All aluminum Skyhawk case w/ custom cut blowhole
    [HSF] Volcano 11 Xaser Edition
    [Northbridge] ThermalTake Crystal Orb
    [Southbridge] Aluminum Northbridge heatsink attatched

Operating System:
    [OS] Windows XP Pro w/ SP1

Are you sick of poor quality 128k mp3's that sound inferior to regular CD's you buy in the store? Do you long for the exact sound of a CD with absolutly no quality loss, and at practically half the size of a normal CD? CD's get scratched all the time, and FLAC is great for archiving all those good copies of your classic rock, and backing them up to save forever. FLAC unlike mp3, or ogg vorbis is what is called a lossless format. This means that no quality whatsoever is lost from the origianl disk. Lossy formats such as ogg vorbis, wmv, and moreover mp3 are usually flat sounding, and full of hissing and dullness because they discard and literally throw out important information that controls how good the CD will sound. Using FLAC will ensure the crystal-clear clarity that you can expect from a freshly opened CD. Instead of flimsy CD cases that snap and CD's that scratch easily, and are inevitably summoned to a poor scratched up death; FLAC files can be stored in a tough metal box known as your Hard Disk. FLAC putting life back into digital audio. If you own legit copies of CD's and seek for them pre-FLAC'd for all your digital listening needs please shoot me a PM for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    Landed on ya head a few times did ya? :?:
    :shh: Why, yes, I did

But I can do a frontflip, but thats it.

That explains a lot then. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    That explains a lot then. :D
    Seems I hear that from other places too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information