Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We need a forum

we would all be alerted, yet, only i and maybe a few others would take the time to welcome them here.........anyway, not gettin' into anymore pissin' matches here...........you guys do what you want : omg:

I dont like you....
    TT Original

is a pissed off dwarf :laugh:
    ...........he has small man's disease:zzz:

Quote Originally Posted by JSR
    is a pissed off dwarf :laugh:
    ...........he has small man's disease:zzz:

right...

just because i'm a big lazy mofo and your jelous
    TT Original

Beefy Guest

JSR, you really shouldn't get on the bad side of so many mods and admins... it's not a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    JSR, you really shouldn't get on the bad side of so many mods and admins... it's not a good idea.
    too bad more people don't realise that, but I think it's too late for this one :devil:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

i know who you are........i brought up something amusing and spam(a flaw in our front page post a comment section), all "everyone" had to do was go look............to see what was so funny..........at least to me, of which i tried to share, .....but out of the woodwork comes closed threads and animosity from people that obviously have issues..............this forum thread was about trying to be friendly, and out spring all the @holes trying to beat the idea down......again,........ it's your house........and i no longer want to try to help :thumbs do

think that thread..................is the only...........problem.......do you?
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

but, what i tried to let everyone know, was misunderstood as something i did..........pretty bogus
    so go to the front page bubba and look at the comments for part one of computex and you'll know what i'm talkin' bout

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information