Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We need a forum

to welcome all the newbies.......

the new member up top.........is there a spot in the garden that links to them to reply or welcome them?

if they stick their heads in...... let's shoot em'......in a warm and fuzzy way, hehe :shoot3:

what's the point? when most people join they have a question to ask and start a thread accordingly or post in another thread with their :2cents:

so like I said, what's the point of a separate forum?
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

where's the brew minibubba?.........you get it don'tcha...........it's makes them feel welcome rather than walkin' on pins and needles on somebody else's turf or whatever..........so that's the reason as it would probably lift forum loyalty and interaction, my :2cents:

I didnt feel weird when I first joined, and If ya havent noticed, some do come here into the BG when they fiorst join and say Hello. And when people see they just jopined, its not uncommon for them to Welcome them to TT in their question thread

hey, i just thought, you know, it would foster interest by extending a hand rather than they having to cultivate relationships by swinging open the saloon doors............works in the outback i guess, but not here in southern california, where the value of a growing and loyal client/member base stimulates differing perspectives on an issue or idea that may have not otherwise surfaced for the benefit of our communal family, my :2cents:

Beefy Guest

Bah, with the amount of new people we get every day, personal greetings for each one is just a little too much. If people wanna come in and say hi, they do. If they just want a question answered then leave, they do. Each to their own.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information