Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sellers....Avoid TwistedMovistar

Here is the Original series of IM's from TT that I got from this con artist.

Re: selling hardware?

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CheeZmonZter wrote on 07-25-2003 10:01 PM:

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TwistedMovistar wrote on 07-23-2003 11:08 PM:
    hey i read your post about you are selling hardware, and i was wordering if you could sel me a harddrive. i really have no certain specifications that are needed besides that i need enough space to install windows xp and seti on the same one so that i can get my 900 duron up and crunching. if you can please email me at twistedmovistar@hotmail.com , if not that is ok also if you want to sell them as a whole. thanks in advance

(this is me replying)

How big of a hard drive do you need? I am not sure how much space XP needs....i havea bunch of smaller hard drives around here that I would be happy to give ya, but they are only1.6, 2.1, 1.6 and a 3.2. the 3.2 gig drive has bad allocation units on it and wont boot. but if ya wanted one of the other drives pay for shipping and its yours.

(This is the agreement, notice that he was going to throw in $10 for the drive, I just wish I had saved the next one where I said I would prefer taking check or money order)

ok i would like to get the 2.1 if it is no problem, how about i pay shipping and i throw in 10 dollars. i understand that you are in hard times and i don't wanna see you just throw out hardware. the sooner the better for me. if paypal is ok with you just tell me the amount and the place to send it and it is done. it would really help me out alot in my battles on seti.

And People, if you are getting/have been burned by someone online Let others know about it so that we can avoid contact/sales with people like this. Only thing online you have is your honor and Word. I like to think that I am an honorable man and that my Word is as good as gold. I am now not as apt to trade off of a web site such as Ebay as I once was, due to this.

Findin' out that a member here is a thief just makes me want to reach for the ban button.

Well I still have not heard from him at all, not here or an IM anywhere, so I guess its safe to say that he doesn't want to talk about it:mad: :grr: :mad: little theif, I guess I will have to Email his mother back and see if she wants to do something about it. I doubt it tho :(

4. Default

its really despicable how people can keep things they dont pay for.:grr: :mad: :steam:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    Findin' out that a couple of members here are thieves just makes me want to reach for the ban button.
    Do it man sutch people does not belong here.. :2cents:

Quote Originally Posted by The__tweaker
    Do it man sutch people does not belong here.. :2cents:

I'd actually rather he not be baned, just to see if he ever responds to this. I doubt that he will but maybe his conscience will get the best of him and he will do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by kane2g
    I will try to help out here.
    I can take the Paypal payment form him and send it to CheeZ.
    I even buy the stamp.
    But make sure when you send it to add the fees or percentage or whatever they charge extra, so that Cheez receives his money.
    Cheez is my friend and I would like to help, and if paypal is the way you can pay. LMK
    BTW my address is kane2g@yahoo.com

Hey Just wondering if he has ever said anything to you about this? I highly doubt it but I still wonder. More time has passed and still not check to cover his debt. truely sad.

Nope didnt get nothing.
    I double checked my history, just to make sure. :(

figures! I have heard nothing either. But like a theif in the night....he steals away.....

If they were an AussieButt them I'd have some entertainment arranged for them that I'd know that I'd enjoyed. :D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information