Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sellers....Avoid TwistedMovistar

I sold the Brat a Hard drive, no wait, I was being a nice guy and since I had a lot of small capacity drives here I GAVE him the drive. All I asked for was for him to pay the shipping on the drive. Shipping totaled $12.63. that was on July 28th. I have been told by himself and his MOTHER!!, for crying out loud, that payment was in the mail. Its now almost 2 months later and I still have yet to recieve payment. I was told that if I used PayPal that I would get prompt payment, But alas I dont use Paysteal service and he, before agreeing to pay for the drive by check, was ok with that. I have sent IM's to him that go unanswered and I left for two weeks asking just to pay me before i got back. Did I find a check or money order in the mail box when I returned to the states??? Nope. Now This isn't a large amount of money so I guess its not that big of a deal. But I can't imagine purchasing something from someone and not paying for it, to me thats stealing (which in every state I check is illegal, I think its Petty theft). Now I know I should have taken payment before I shipped something to someone I didnt really know. But I thought that a fellow TTSETI person would be honorable, damn was I wrong, and I could trust him to pay me. Burned by a teenager I have been. So I just wanted to let everyone out there know, if you sell something to TwistedMovistar GET PAYMENT 1st cause if you dont he will shove one up your ass and steal it from you. He doesn't have any personal honor and his word means nothing. I am sorry to say that he is a TT memeber. Below is a copy of the last IM and the last contact? he made.

TwistedMovistar: hey man sorry i haven't been ignoring you, comp been actin up

TwistedMovistar: the easiest way is to let me paypal it to ya

cheezmonzt: Now wait a second, we agreed, when I sent the drive to you that you would pay me by check or money order, because I wouldnt use Paypal. You entered into a contract to pay me by those means. Now I have been lied to by yourself and your mother. It has now been over a month since i sent you the drive. If you feel that you cant afford the shipping for a harddrive and aren't able to pay for it fine. Ship it back to me and we can call it even. I am just tired of being lied to. I don't think that I am asking for much, I gave you a hard drive that you needed because I enjoy the competition that goes on with SETI, I took you on your word that you would send me the money once you received the drive. That has not happened. I didn't even ask you to give me anything for the drive, I just wanted to help you out with something, and you cant even buy a $.37 stamp and a $12.63 money order to cover the debt that you have. I don't understand how that is such a big deal. I am now sorry that I ever entered into this arrangement with you. I can honestly say I will not do so again. You have battered the trust that comes with dealing online. Thank you. Now send me my money.

cheezmonzt: Is that to much to ask of you?

cheezmonzt: i guess it is, since you can't even reply

cheezmonzt: ok I guess thats how it stands. I hope that you send me the money that you owe me in the next two weeks.

Thanks for the HEads up, but i think this belongs n the Trading Post, Also maybe this should be mentioned to other large Classifed forums in case he joins them and goes trolling

Beefy Guest

Actually, I'm thinking about leaving it here... So people see and understand.

I wasn't quite sure where to put it, Its part whining, part avoid, part pity on me, part what a punk. so I stuck it in the BG...I guess if the admin's feel that it needs to be moved they will, i guess I could link it elsewhere. hmmmmm ok I will.

Warning posted at ARS technica>Agora Classifieds

Ok linked to the Trading Post, I just hope that he hasnt burned others aswell. :grr: :flames: :grr: :steam: :mad:

I will try to help out here.
    I can take the Paypal payment form him and send it to CheeZ.
    I even buy the stamp.
    But make sure when you send it to add the fees or percentage or whatever they charge extra, so that Cheez receives his money.
    Cheez is my friend and I would like to help, and if paypal is the way you can pay. LMK
    BTW my address is kane2g@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by kane2g
    I will try to help out here.
    I can take the Paypal payment form him and send it to CheeZ.
    I even buy the stamp.
    But make sure when you send it to add the fees or percentage or whatever they charge extra, so that Cheez receives his money.
    Cheez is my friend and I would like to help, and if paypal is the way you can pay. LMK
    BTW my address is kane2g@yahoo.com
    Good idea kane, I can also do that :D

same thing happened to me, but it was a little more money ($30). Sold a duron cpu and a volcano 6+ to a guy in a BF42 clan I was once in, who promised to pay me after his next pay check and never did despite repeated attempts by me to get my money. In fact he is a member of these forums as well, although inactive, Nervagent55

I'd recommend staying away from any business transactions with this guy. Unforuntatly he is not even a teenager but a guy in his late twenties/early thirties working at a law firm of some sort.
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

I like the Idea, But thats not the point. This Guy entered into a contract and has not fullfilled his portion. :mad: He knew before I ever even tested the drive that I would not take paypall payment but only check or money order. He was ok with that and has since decided that he doesn't want to pay. He even told me that he would pay me $40 USD to cover the cost of shipping and to help out with the cost of the drive since he felt so bad about being tardy with payment. That was another lie. : I just wanted the cost of the shipping covered, thats it, not that I would have minded a little extra tossed in for the drive, but I didn't ask or expect it. I wish I had started to save the IM's earlier so I could show the progression of lies that he has told. One after another after another. He said that he couldn't send the money to me and that his mother was going to send it. Here is a copy of the Email that she sent me. Is it Hereditary? I am not sure but it does seem to run in the family. I even got asked for my Mailing address about 5 times, I mean really.

Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 08:56:01 -0500
    From: "Ruby Fitzpatrick" <ruby.fitzpatrick@mci.com> | This is spam | Add to Address Book
    Subject: RE:
    To: "'William The Cheez'" <kickin45@yahoo.com>

William
    I will be sending a money order today.
    Thanks for being patience
    Ruby

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 10:05 PM
    To: Ruby.Fitzpatrick@mci.com
    Subject:

Hi Your son asked me to write you an email. I am the one that sold him the diskdrive for his computer. The cost for shipping was $12.63. My mailing address is XXXXX XXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX
    AZ 86303. Thank you for helping us out with this.

William Snyder
    kickin45@yahoo.com
    (928)XXX-XXXX

=====
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater
    confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson, quoting Cesare Beccaria.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information