Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: How long will you give Osama before he is annouced dead?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How long will you give Osama before he is annouced dead?

I don't think you understand. People like this will NEVER be caught. Remember Saddam? He is probly in the middle of digging a tunnel along with osama so they can both escape to russia. All Osama has to do is shave off his beard and no-one will recognise him.

Quote Originally Posted by Slamo
    I don't think you understand. People like this will NEVER be caught. Remember Saddam? He is probly in the middle of digging a tunnel along with osama so they can both escape to russia. All Osama has to do is shave off his beard and no-one will recognise him.
    Your entitled to your own opinion, but theres a couple things which make Osama Bin Laden different from Saddam. Firstly Osama pissed off a lot more people and countries than Saddam did. And I ask you, why would Osama tell his men to shoot him if captured if he was confident he would never be captured? Just my 2 cents worth.

Beefy Guest

yeah.. Saddam wasn't hunted as much as Osama.. He really is in deep $hit.

Unfortunately nobody ever offered $27 million for Hussein

You can bet a lot of folks are gonna' be looking for Bin Laden for a looong time
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

it doesn't really matter if they get caught - as long as they keep running they can't do acts of terrorism

I don't think they'll ever recover a body - it'll end up like Adolph Hitler, no body was confirmed recovered, so speculation abounded - same with Osama I think. If he gets cornered he'll shoot himself and have his aides burn his body :mad:
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

as long as he doesn't commit anymore acts of terrorism I don't care what happens to him

Problem is -- they need to hang the whole Al Quiada.
    Let one get away, and there is going to be problems:no:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Exactly. It's not just Osama who needs to be captured, it's the whole network of damn arabs.

Beefy Guest

yeah, once they run off and start regrouping in hundreds of different locations.. it's gonna be impossible to get them...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information