Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relationships....

Why are they so difficult? How come it just don't work out like it does in the movies?! Probably cause we can't have multiple takes...

Anway the point of this thread was to see all of your opinions on relationships, im talking beyond friend relationships...
    Recently i've been having some trouble with mine... so i just thought that there must be some other people on these lovely forums [suck up over] that have similar problems/thoughts/ etc. etc..

Feel free to do as you choose....

G'night, catchyas 2 morra....

The (Lost) Evolved One

Relationships are always hard. I've been with my little lady for three years now. We met at college and stuff now we about to move into a new house. I find our relationship really easy. She can be a bit annoying at times but I'm sure (well I know) she gets annoyed with me aswell. I guess its all about compromise and enjoying each others company and knowing when to keep your mouth shut. A cup of tea at the right moment can work wonders I can tell you.

You've got to take the rough with the smooth and make sure there is no doubt or anything. If I think she shouldn't be doing something then I tell her but I don't go on about it. I guess one thing that people in a relationship should never do is to put each other down.

You've got to make sure its a 50-50 relationship. Giving and making people happy is the best feeling in the world.

Ahh I've got good Karma now. :)

The begining of a relationship is always the best time you'll have, after that it nearly always down hill:o
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

The Evolved One: Relationships can be hard work, but if you're with right person, there's nothing better. Don't take her for granted (don't be taken for granted either), and surprise her occasionally. Always talk to each other, good communication is very important.

Weta is right! ^^

Or as I use to say:

An occasional pair o shoes keeps the lawyer away..

looks like things are broken... got the would you be ok if we were just friends thing... tomorrow will tell...
    my current emotional status = :mad: :cry: :thumbs do :confused:

:shrug: all I can say is, if you are still at school you have about another 30-40 years to figure this one out, before you give up!:thumb: keep smiling :laugh:

smiling... yes i remember that... used to involve something like Hapiness? wonder when i'll get that back... things are even worse now.. all of a sudden she comes back and asks "so ar we still going out" after she already "made up her mind" W-T-F

The Evolved One

Just keep in mind, she is likely to be feeling as confused, uncertain, vulnerable and emotional as you are right now.

Maybe take a moment to get your mind right, then go get this thing sorted out with her.

Best of luck to you both:thumb:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

As Mr. C said, it might be as difficult/confusing for her as it is for you.
    if you don't understand relationships well, then same is with her.
    take sometime out mate and don't lose heart. best of luck :thumb:
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information