Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: I'm rich..!!

Just recived this mail:

quote:
    "Dear Sir/Madam

Firstly, i have to introduce myself to you, i am from Zimbabwe.
    I was the chairman of contract review panel in my country before the problem of the land refom program in my country. Well before this escalation of the situation in Zimbabwe i recovered $15.4million US dollars from over inflated contracts by some government officials.

But i was a member of the opposition party MDC Movement for Democratic Change And the ruling party, ZANU PF has been against us. So i had to flew the country for a neighbouring African country which i am currently residing. Moreover, before the escalation of the situation in Zimbabwe i had not reported the recovery of my findings in the panel. So this money was in my possesion and i lodged it in a security company here in Africa and currently this money has been moved via diplomatic means to the company's branch in EUROPE. I am unable to go out of the country due to the present situation at hand.

Note all i need from you is to help me make claims of this fund($15.4millon) in EUROPE as my beneficiary and transfer the money to your account or any other account of your choice before i can get out of this problem and get a visa to fly down to your country to make share of the fund. I have agreed to give you 15% of this money for your assistance, and 80% would be mine and the other 5% would be set aside for any expenses that may incurred during the course of this transaction. And my 80% would be invested in your country in any profitable business propossed by you.

I know i have never meet you,but i want to trust you and please do not let me down or run away when this funds finally gets into your account.

Note if you are interested in helping me please reply immediately to enable me feed you with more details and all neccessary documentations.

Your reliability, capability, confidentiality and TRUST are highly needed.

Thanks waiting your urgent responses."

--------------------------------------------------

Well it do sound like a really sweet deal! What ya think should I go for it..:?:

Beefy Guest

I dare ya...

But...

As the extremely generous person I do am I might just let Beff make all the profit outta this one.. ^^

Dear God... I remember when those types of emails at least had decent grammar / spelling... spammers don't even try these days :(.

We also received them by regular mail. With a real signature on it so it must be true. Can't imagine why my father never responded to them :p
    "Make FPS, not war"

Thread Information