Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: US Legislation to outlaw home built PCs.....

You're right. They have better things to do, like check for people not wearing seat belts, arresting 7yr old boys for pointing their finger like a gun and going "bang-bang", and of course, eating donuts.

Not wearing seatbelts!! :eek:

Actually, I have heard rumors about such heinous criminal activities.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

this is the biggest bunch of crap i ever heard... i mean how are they going to stop ppl from doing it, lets look at a simple case of the Cuban Cigs in the US can u buy them yes are they legal no can u smoke them yes, i dont live in the US so i dont care but i do live next to it in a cold country where what ever the US does or monkey politicians do the same (execpt the cuban cigs ;) )... well im sure that if they did pass this stores would still sell the hardware i mean say u got a smaller store and u got $2mil. in inventory are the producers going to give every store back their money for the inventory??? I DONT THINK SO... what could happen is stores selling stuff way below prices to get rid of it. well what ever happens i doupt ppl will give their PC just cause they are home built u know what i mean. Good Luck

all i can add is

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?SSSCA

go to it and sign :smokin: plz

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information