Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Halloween 2003

Quote Originally Posted by dryadsoul
    Boy Howdy, did i ever call that right on...........mini Kay &
    Little miss Christine(even down to the attitude). By the by,
    is Kay Jr. your youngest born? And how old is your oldest son??
    I'ld post some Halloween pics of my youngest, but, i ain't got a working scanner and they aren't digital pics.....sorry:cry:
    Yep our youngest born and boy ya might remember for his past deeds though he'll be 8 very early next year. :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    Yep our youngest born and boy ya might remember for his past deeds though he'll be 8 very early next year. :rolleyes:
    Damn Wiggo, dejavu or what? I just came & read your last post after re-reading the "if only you looked this good after getting hit by a car" And i ain't checked yet, but nodoubt that's the "past deeds" ya refered to. And he's another Kay clone, so i'ld bet the older son looks like you. Weird how genetics work in the offspring.
    I have 3 son's 17, 27 & 31 and they all weighed over 10lbs at birth, just like me (11lb 12oz) and one quick glance tells ya they're mine. But, Jason...the middle born, is an identical twin and his mother was a full blooded Cheyanne/Cherokee/Chickasaw who literally **** herself when she saw a Redhead coming out on delivery day. Kids.ya just gotta love 'em inspite/maybe 'cus of the
    heartache they're prone to bring around with their stupid stunts.:blah: :blah: :blah: : omg:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

lol, let's see, and dead princess, and a witch. hmmmm.... creative.

no pics, but both my sisters went as witches. the youngest,(zilch, aka destroy) as Magonagal(sp), and the middle one(madd, known as seek) went a regular old witch.

did any of y'all dress up?
    i did, went as a moth godess.
    was going to be a morbid friary, but i likey the moth better.
    Mother's computer WIN XP, ect

Life is hard;its harder when you're stupid--John Wayne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information