Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: paintball??

anyone here play paintball if you do what do u suggest the tippman a-5 e-trig, tipppman 98 custom, or the brass eagle nexion ravon e-trig?>?>

my brother had a tippman 98 custom and he said it was a pretty good gun. The brass eagle's are junk. 98 customs are easy to mod too. Be careful if you add an expansion chamber though, they can get tricky. Dont force anything together, they are delicate.

The A-5's look pretty sweet, but ive never used one before..try it out its probably best the power feed sytem rules!

Good luck man, tell us what you choose!

I just took a look at the Spyder Rodeo, and i have to agree, its much nicer. Cheap too!

I used a spyder once and it was a really nice gun, good reccomendation Ph34Rless.

I wish i knew people who played paintball in my area, ever since i started college its been harder to find people like myself other than back at home..(where everyone i was friends with is somewhere in college too...) sucky.

By the way, Ph34Rless, for such an awesome laptop why do you have such a slow hard drive?

ok,

Iv been playing paint ball since 1999 and i found that spider is good but if ur into hinding then killing then hinding agian go wit the tippmann A-5, if u like to run into battle go wit the A-5,if u like to unload on sum 1 and bunker them go with the A-5 with the cyclone feeder. well as u can see i like the A-5 cuz its is the most reliable gun iv ever had same wit the 98 custom. And i hate guns that are polished and shiny wit bright colors cuz u get seen to easy. And the A-5 just looks so cool. bOOOOO spider tippmann owns u all.

BTW. i have 1 spiders and 2 tippmans and 1 broken brass eagles,and the other week i ran over my A-5 wit my truck (by accident) and the only thing ron wit it was a broken hopper:laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by mpetrie

By the way, Ph34Rless, for such an awesome laptop why do you have such a slow hard drive?

who said i have a laptop???

ya also the a5's are customize so i can make into a sniper =)

mpetrie it's a desktop he got listed in his sig not a laptop..

:rofl:

Not to mention some people need space over speed.. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by mpetrie
    I think you mean Divine_Madcat right? Anyway, I'm not up-tp-date on laptop tech, but the hdds for them might not be up to 7200 or 10000 rpms yet. They do tend to lag a bit on the tech curve
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Oops, sorry about that, i meant to say Divine_Madcat, i was a little intoxicated that day so i think i copied and pasted the wrong name.

Dont worry, its all good! :cheers:

IMO, the spyders are better guns than Tippmans. Some will agree, some wont. Its all user oppinion here. Both guns break, both guns take abuse. its all the same really.

As for my laptop HDD... it is 5400 true... but, it also has a 16MB cache, and a higher density conpared to an equal size 60GB desktop. In the end, it is as fast, if not faster, than a 7200 8MB desktop drive. :)

and yes, Hitatchi JUST released 7200 laptop drives.. WAYYYYYY too expensive for my taste..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information