Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well Michael Jackson may be going to jail!!

no it hasn't fallen off yet

wow he was so gay when he was a child playing with dolls LOL! :p

webe3: As you obviously don't have mutch knowledge on how our judicial system works I decided to give you a lesson, totally free..

1. The defendant AKA Michael Jackson and his lawyer/s is not obliged to prove anything. It's the plaintiff and the prosecutor which must prove that any wrong doing has been going on. In any normal and sane society one is innocent until the opposite is proven..

2. Jackson haven't payed anyone to keep quiet, he has "settled" the case by paying an amount of money to get the case dropped. EVERY lawyer always tryes to reach a settlement rather than continue the trial, this goes for every type of case always, period. Take my word for it. So don't think for a minute it's something people do to shut the mouth on others.

The best thing though about what I mentioned above is that the plaintiff AKA the boy with family DOES NOT HAVE to agree to take the settlement, don't you think it's funny they usually do, don't you ever wonder why? "What the hell give me a couple of million and I'll forget that you destroyed my childs whole life.." Yeah right..

Now you should stop and give the following a good thought:

If you as a parent read over and over again about Jackson and the suspicions regarding child molesting that has been flooding the media over the last few years, would you or would you not send your child to Jackson? And would you let him sleep under the same roof as Jackson..? (I sure as hell wouldn't) Apparently this parents did and yet you don't see any clues what so ever regarding gold digging people,
    mind you that this is the parents that have read about the earlier case were Jackson settled the case by paying aprox $15-20,000,000 to the boys family. I'm villing to bet almost anything this family wants to get a few millions as well.. And I can ensure you that if Jackson don't be locked away this time but settle for an agreement that makes this particular family filthy rich, it won't take long before the next family is crying out in the media about how Jackson "abused" their so loved son.. Or should I say "moneymachine".. :rolleyes2

I'll now rest my case..

Quote Originally Posted by The__tweaker
    Your kidding right, the temp drops twice as low as that where I live.. :rofl:
    actually I am not kidding there is some sort of a heatwave going on so the temp are +10C when they should be -20C and that is in Reykjavk but up there actually I don't have a clue.

plus there hasn't been one snowflake. :(

Quote Originally Posted by The__tweaker
    webe3: As you obviously don't have mutch knowledge on how our judicial system works I decided to give you a lesson, totally free..

WEBE3:Listen... YOU don't have any clue what or WHO I am! So please keep your mouth SHUT UNTIL YOU DO!

1. The defendant AKA Michael Jackson and his lawyer/s is not obliged to prove anything. It's the plaintiff and the prosecutor which must prove that any wrong doing has been going on. In any normal and sane society one is innocent until the opposite is proven..

WEBE3: BUT..... He WILL have to answer for the charges brought against him in a court of law! And if his answers are not sufficent, that in turn brings doubt on his character which could cost him the trial! So don't tell me what I do and do not know. Also, in the court of public opinion that is where YOU are wrong! His whole career hangs in the balance and there is much more at stake here than just him doing some jail time! His family could suffer backlash from this stigma, as well as most that are aquainted with him.

2. Jackson haven't payed anyone to keep quiet, he has "settled" the case by paying an amount of money to get the case dropped. EVERY lawyer always tryes to reach a settlement rather than continue the trial, this goes for every type of case always, period. Take my word for it. So don't think for a minute it's something people do to shut the mouth on others.

WEBE3: You have your view this, but that is only what it is..... a viewpoint! My view about paying somebody off instead of standing up for yourself in a courtroom is that it casts doubts on your honesty! (If in fact he IS innocent...tell me what does he have to hide???)

The best thing though about what I mentioned above is that the plaintiff AKA the boy with family DOES NOT HAVE to agree to take the settlement, don't you think it's funny they usually do, don't you ever wonder why? "What the hell give me a couple of million and I'll forget that you destroyed my childs whole life.." Yeah right..

WEBE3: Nobody is saying otherwise! BUT THAT WAS A CIVIL SUIT!! NOT A CRIMINAL SUIT! Get it straight! TWO different lawsuits with totally different proceedings! But to assume that all of this money is going to gold diggers is absurd! What if it is proven that he IS a pervert!?? Then I am sure you will change your tune !

Now you should stop and give the following a good thought:

If you as a parent read over and over again about Jackson and the suspicions regarding child molesting that has been flooding the media over the last few years, would you or would you not send your child to Jackson? And would you let him sleep under the same roof as Jackson..? (I sure as hell wouldn't) Apparently this parents did and yet you don't see any clues what so ever regarding gold digging people,
    mind you that this is the parents that have read about the earlier case were Jackson settled the case by paying aprox -20,000,000 to the boys family. I'm villing to bet almost anything this family wants to get a few millions as well.. And I can ensure you that if Jackson don't be locked away this time but settle for an agreement that makes this particular family filthy rich, it won't take long before the next family is crying out in the media about how Jackson "abused" their so loved son.. Or should I say "moneymachine".. :rolleyes2

I'll now rest my case..

Why don't you stop and give this some thought.......what if he HAS ABUSED a child?? Then all the money in the world would not fix that! You really want to see him walk free if there is a remote possibility that he has abused a child? Well thank God you don't have to make that choice! I suppose if it was up to you, you would let Charles Manson roam free also! Give me a break!
    Here are my specs:
    System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by webe3
    You really want to see him walk free if there is a remote possibility that he has abused a child? Well thank God you don't have to make that choice! I suppose if it was up to you, you would let Charles Manson roam free also! Give me a break!
    Dude, now you really starting to look stupid. It sounds like you wanna throw people in jail before it's even proved that any illegal activitys what so ever has taken place.. Then what's the point having a judicial system if suspicions alone should lock people away. Hey I think webe3 is a child molester, **** it then let's throw him in jail just in case..
    "After all if it's a remote possibility webe3 did it" OMFG you are just so damn.. ******

Charles Manson?? Dude I don't know if I should laugh or cry so i'll do them both.

Stupidity has taken new hights with this childish disshead.. :cry: :laugh:

You wanna talk about stupid? YOU are the one that is looking stupid! You act like your viewpoint is the only one in the world and that you are right and everone else is wrong! Please, get a life! If somebody has a different view than yours, well too bad. And where do you get off telling me that I want to throw somebody in jail because of a REMOTE possibility of them being guilty!?? Now you are the one that is looking ignorant! May I remind you of all the idiot things Michael Jackson has done...LIKE HANGING HIS BABY FROM A BALCONY!? Does not sound like the mindset of a sane person to me.

Oh, and while we are at it
    ,perhaps you can EXPLAIN why police found he has a secret passage with a ladder leading down into a childs bedroom?? A CHILDS BEDROOM?? What the hell is he needing a secret passage for leading into a childs bedroom?? I am saying is that if he is found to be guilty then yes, he should be sent to prison! I will stand by that and nothing you say can change that! So say what you want. Nothings gonna change! But the way you are acting, it is like he never did anything wrong! He has admitted in intereviews himself that he SLEPT with children in his BED! VERY Innapropraite behavior for a 45 year old I can tell you that. He is not their parent, he should not be in bed with them! You have nobody getting into bed with a child and you have no charges! This is his own fault! If he had of been able to see what could happen to him getting into bed with a child, however innocent he wants to paint it, he might have taken steps to insure that this would never happen!
    Here are my specs:
    System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

GUY! calm down! if you want to fight, take it to PM or IM. Just keep it out of this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    Just keep it out of this thread!
    I agree. I'm on the verge of either closeing this thread or just deleteing it, someone come in here and make another post like that so the choice will be made easy
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Go ahead and close it down.

If a person can't make his point without screaming it out with hundreds of "!" then I've gotten the proof I need concerning his level of maturity.. :shrug:

That's why I used the statement new hights.. :rolleyes2

Time for lunch.

Why are Jackson's pants so short?

They aren't his.

Why did Jackson rush to WalMart?

He heard that boys pants were half off.

he is sick and should seek treatment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information