Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well Michael Jackson may be going to jail!!

guess most of you have been following the raid at Michael Jacksons Neverland ranch and his arrest warrant! Personally, I feel that this has been going on for too long! Most of his fans want to somehow believe he is innocent....but I have to tell you I have very strong doubts about that! When he gets on an interview and says HIMSELF that he is sleeping in bed with young boys....a warning flag is raised in my mind. Now you can have a loving, caring spirit for kids and even build them a place for the sick ones to be cared for like the Ronald McDonald house. But to SLEEP with them?? To me that is going a bit too far! Why didn't he just "tuck them in" and go sleep in his OWN BED?? Of course... the BEST alternative,if you were just there to be kind to children, would be to have the parents come and stay overnight with the children as a family and provide living quarters for them and just go a do things with the kids in the day time! You can have a ball, while at the same time, make sure you are protected from those kinds of rumors because THE PARENTS ARE WITH YOU AND THE KIDS!

Another thing that gets me, is an interview from a former detective that has been in Neverland ranch. From what he says, there is a surrveillance system in the hallway leading to Michael Jacksons bedroom....no other hallway or room has this system! At first, he thought it was for security reasons because of how well known the singer is, but then he got to looking at the layout and inside his bedroom, where he sleeps with the boys, is a alarm that goes off if anyone approaches his bedroom door! Now this former detective thought to himself....shouldn't the warning system be where the GUARD can see it? But it ISN'T ....he has his own personal warning system so that if anyone enters his bedroom, be it servant, music people, whoever, he CAN HAVE TIME TO REACT! (This could come in very handy so he is not ....caught with his pants down...so to speak!)

Now most people would be thinking to themselves, well, he IS very popular. Now would not a system like that protect him from intruders? The answer from that detective...not really! You see. Michael Jackson has some of the BEST security people in the world protecting him around the clock. Not to mention his own personal bodyguard. AND THE ALARM SYSTEM IS ONLY FOR THE BEDROOM! What if he was in the shower? or another room? then that system would be useless as far as security goes!

Just makes you wonder why a full grown man would even want to sleep with young boys! Now there is a possibility that what he says is true...that he is just trying to "relive" his youth through children....but to me, the things that he is doing with them leaves him open to speculation! If he really wanted to be innocent...why not just have the parents accompany him whenever he was with children like that? (of course that would mean leaving the kids where they OUGHT TO BE in THEIR OWN BED..WITHOUT HIM! Then if anybody made an accusation against him, there would be witnesses who could refute it! But the way it looks now, he just looks like a pervert! Just my thoughts...what are your opinions on this???
    Here are my specs:
    System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

Look, you must understand one thing.

Michael Jackson was treated very bad during his childhood, his father use to beat him on a daily basis. He was more or less refused to have his own childhood, his father never let him play with other children. Everyday it was just straight home after school to practice his singing and dancing. Michael has told the story himself on how he used to look out over the playground on the other kids and see them play. But he was never ever just once able to go out there and play with them.

Now what do you think happen with a child that's denied his childhood, denied to play with other kids and learn about life the way other kids do? He gets disturbed, you must understand that Michael ain't a grown man, yes he is 40+ but in his mind his not grown at all. The most documentarys that have been shown on tv has displayed Michael playing around just like a 6 year old boy even though he is 40. I've seen him climbing trees for example while laughing just like a young child. He is a disturbed man thanks to his father.

Sharing bed with a child at the age of 40 isn't normal that is true. But as I mentioned Michael isn't seeing himself as 40, he ain't behaving like 40. Therefore he can't see the weird and disturbed behavor he has, he sees the whole world out of his 6 year old perspective. But that ain't no crime and that fact must be clear.

As for the recent claims from kids about sexually assaults I don't know if I should laugh or cry. My god it's just so damn obvious. A few years ago he settled a lawsuit with the family of a boy that claimed to have been assaulted by Michael, do you now how mutch he payed the boys family to make the boy pull back his charges? Aprox $20,000,000 us dollars, oh my is that familly happy now..

I can promise you that if someone actually did offend my child sexually no money in the whole damn world could make me draw back my charges against the offender.. Would you take a load of money just to let your childs offender walk away without punishment..? If not then ask yourself how likely those boys, or should I say their familys is actually honest.. You see it's their familys thats after money, their child is just a tool to get them, the whole thing makes me sick..

Finally, yes Michael is a disturbed man due to his brutal childhood but a child molester..? I highly doubt it...

Gold digging familys like the one in question atm will continue to attack Michael with their false accusations just to get ahold of some dough.. The worst thing though is that their willing to use their own often sick children in order to achieve it.. :thumbs do

BTW, I think Michael Jackson makes great music but I'm no big fan or so..

The man Should be sent up here for an execution in -15 to -20C :)

we outta let the ******* starve to death up there :devil win

for compare

it is the big one wiht the red line over

:cool:

Oh and one more thing. If you are making the extreme amount of cash Michael is then you must understand that people will do and try just about anything to get a part from it. Hell you couldn't even walk down the street eating an ice cream without beeing sued for some ****. Some people is just plain thiefes, whos willing to use any force neccessery in order to get some of you money.

In this case they are using their cancer sick children and it's making me wonder where this friggin' world is going.. :barf:

Hell yes I do mean it..

Quote Originally Posted by musculus
    The man Should be sent up here for an execution in -15 to -20C :
    Your kidding right, the temp drops twice as low as that where I live.. :rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by The__tweaker
    Look, you must understand one thing.

Michael Jackson was treated very bad during his childhood, his father use to beat him on a daily basis. He was more or less refused to have his own childhood, his father never let him play with other children. Everyday it was just straight home after school to practice his singing and dancing. Michael has told the story himself on how he used to look out over the playground on the other kids and see them play. But he was never ever just once able to go out there and play with them.

WEBE3: Yes, I have heard that Michael WAS treated badly by his father. I have also heard stories about the beatings and his forced practices for singing and dancing. BUT....let me make one point very clear! That does NOT give anyone the right to sexually offend a child! For whatever reason! That would be like saying because a mass murderer had a bad childhood he should be excused for his killing people.... because in a way, he really is not responsible.....WRONG! Bad childhood or not, if he did what he is accused of, he should be sent to prison.

Now what do you think happen with a child that's denied his childhood, denied to play with other kids and learn about life the way other kids do? He gets disturbed, you must understand that Michael ain't a grown man, yes he is 40+ but in his mind his not grown at all. The most documentarys that have been shown on tv has displayed Michael playing around just like a 6 year old boy even though he is 40. I've seen him climbing trees for example while laughing just like a young child. He is a disturbed man thanks to his father.

WEBE3: Yes, I am sure that he IS disturbed! But he should have some kind of common sense when it comes to knowing how to deal with children or at LEAST have friends that care enough to warn him of the dangers of getting rumors started! If, as you say, he is not capable of distingushing that himself!

Sharing bed with a child at the age of 40 isn't normal that is true. But as I mentioned Michael isn't seeing himself as 40, he ain't behaving like 40. Therefore he can't see the weird and disturbed behavor he has, he sees the whole world out of his 6 year old perspective. But that ain't no crime and that fact must be clear.

WEBE3: Weather or not he sees himself as a 6 year old, is not really the point! The point is, that if he is sleeping with children, then it must be stopped! As you say, he may see nothing wrong with his behavior. BUT the general public does!

As for the recent claims from kids about sexually assaults I don't know if I should laugh or cry. My god it's just so damn obvious. A few years ago he settled a lawsuit with the family of a boy that claimed to have been assaulted by Michael, do you now how mutch he payed the boys family to make the boy pull back his charges? Aprox ,000,000 us dollars, oh my is that familly happy now..

WEBE3: Well if he is SO INNOCENT...then why would he just pay someone to keep quiet?? Do you not see how guilty that makes him look?? If you are accused of something as serious as molesting a child, you would be better off trying to prove your innocence, as opposed to just paying off a whole family....that just makes it worse! It looks as if you have something to hide!

I can promise you that if someone actually did offend my child sexually no money in the whole damn world could make me draw back my charges against the offender.. Would you take a load of money just to let your childs offender walk away without punishment..? If not then ask yourself how likely those boys, or should I say their familys is actually honest.. You see it's their familys thats after money, their child is just a tool to get them, the whole thing makes me sick..

WEBE3: Again, if he was so innocent, he should have had his army of lawyers prove that in a courtroom. Instead of paying them off to "keep quiet" like the mob does!

Finally, yes Michael is a disturbed man due to his brutal childhood but a child molester..? I highly doubt it...

WEBE3: Well that is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but to me. the way this whole thing has played out. The interviews, the payoffs, everything makes him look guilty! Weather he is or not...WHO KNOWS?? But it sure does cast doubts on his honesty. Because when you pay off someone, it looks like you are afraid of what may come out in a trial! Tell me...IF he is innocent....WHAT is he afraid of??

Gold digging familys like the one in question atm will continue to attack Michael with their false accusations just to get ahold of some dough.. The worst thing though is that their willing to use their own often sick children in order to achieve it.. :thumbs do

WEBE3: Well if that family is doing what you say then YES they are sick! But again, if he is really so innocent, why not confront them??

BTW, I think Michael Jackson makes great music but I'm no big fan or so..

I am not that big a fan of his either, but he is a good singer. I just hope if this goes to trial, that the truth does come out!
    Here are my specs:
    System Specs: ATX generic case with Antec 550 watt power supply. ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard. Western Digital 7,200 RPM 40 gig IDE Hard Drive.(NTFS- file system) AMD Athlon XP 2600 processor.(standard fan and heatsink-Thoroughbred Core-standard speed-NO OVERCLOCK) 1 gig of Samsung DDRAM(PC 2700- 333 mhz....2-512mb sticks running in dual channel mode).Ati Radeon 8x 9600 XT (8x is enabled on motherboard). Soundblaster Audigy 2 sound card. Motorola sb 5100 cable modem (Insight Communications-Cable Connection) BenQ 16x DVD- RECORDER.(records -R/-RW or +R/+RW and CD-R formats) LG 52x32x52 CD Burner. Zip 100 internal drive and a generic 3.5 floppy drive. Windows XP Professional Operating System. I also have a HP Deskjet 3520 inkjet printer and a KDS X Flat 17 inch CRT monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by The__tweaker
    Oh and one more thing. If you are making the extreme amount of cash Michael is then you must understand that people will do and try just about anything to get a part from it. Hell you couldn't even walk down the street eating an ice cream without beeing sued for some ****. Some people is just plain thiefes, whos willing to use any force neccessery in order to get some of you money.

In this case they are using their cancer sick children and it's making me wonder where this friggin' world is going.. :barf:

Hell yes I do mean it..

You are starting to sound as paranoid as Howard Hughes was! "Gee...better lock myself inside a room because people carry....GERMS!" Well guess what?? HE had germs himself! You can get paranoid about anything! Thinking the world is comming to an end today...or ...everybody is out to get your money! Just because you suspect that everyone is out to get you does not make it true!
    Here are my specs:

Well if he does go to jail then he won't have to pay for a rebore. :laugh:

He shouild be in jail just for the number of plastic surgeries he's had! BTW, has his nose fallen off yet?

Oh and don't forget that Phil Spector was charged with murder today..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information