When my computer crashes, I just do a minibubba and try to learn something. But playing a game, thats a different story.....

If something really stupid happens, or a glitch gets me killed, or in Need for Speed Underground I get hit by traffic that just spawned to take me out, the keyboard gets it. As my keyboards only cost 7 US dollars, and I have a stack of them behind me, I will just smash the hell out of it. I usually hit it hard enough that all the keys go flying all over the place. Thats pretty much when I need a new keyboard :) I also once pulled a game out of the cd drive and snapped the cd in half. That was Legacy of Kain, the first one. Because after 30 hours of "The great block moving adventure" as my friends dubbed it, the Cd Copy Protection Eidos had implemented didnt allow the final cutscene to play at the end, and it was the original disc. Thats laying out in my cousins yard, cuz after i snapped it, he took it outside and ran the lawnmower over it....yeah, we're a little off.