Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sick poll

I snapped this pull from a Swedish newspaper the other day.
    It's a poll where they ask how people react when their computer crasches.

Let me translate it for ya my friends.

Green: = Hits the keyboard
    Red: = Screams
    Blue: = Hits the monitor
    Orange: = Hits the mouse
    Dark Blue: = Kicks the actual computer : omg:
    Brown: = Doesn't punish the computer
    Pink: = My computer never crasches

That is some sick behaviour.. Ok then, I may have hit my keyboard sometime long ago but not due to crasches but due to an early death in some game.. :thumbs do
    Besides I did manage to repair the keyboard a few days later when I found the tab key.. :thumb:

Good one Tweaker, but, except for the pink....i've done all the above although i've only made the mistake of hitting the monitor 1 time. It's called Purcussive Maintainance, the other option is trashing that annoying neighbor instead:rofl:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

mebbe its cos I'm a girl but I normally :cry: with frustration when th pc crashes :o

I'm red with my computer :grr:
    If I'm at school and it screws on me I resort to blue :shh:

Im one who hits the monitor :rolleyes2 , but my PC rarely does anything wrong, so its a rarity

lol yeah as long as it works, carry it out in the garden and burry it also works.. :shrug:

when i get pissed off at my computer, i usually either throw the keyboard (then search for pieces), or i rip out the plugs (carefully unscrewing the monitor and printer of course) and then shove it into the closet, along with the monitor, keyboard, peripherals and other crap so that i can have a little more workspace to calm down in.

Although ive also been known to throw a chair across the room once or twice or thrice.

Computers Suck. I think we should all just throw them out and go back to the abbacus, slide rule, a pencil and a few pads of paper.

:thumb:

why are all of you getting mad at inanimate objects? :confused: what did it ever do to you?

when my computer actually does crash, i just sit down and figure out what went wrong. I rather enjoy the process, i usually learn something from it.

Now when I can't fix it I get a wee bit ticked, but that's a different story
    :devil:

I guess I'll have to go with Brown for lack of a better one :laugh:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by minibubba
    why are all of you getting mad at inanimate objects? :confused: what did it ever do to you?

when my computer actually does crash, i just sit down and figure out what went wrong. I rather enjoy the process, i usually learn something from it.

Now when I can't fix it I get a wee bit ticked, but that's a different story
    :devil:

I guess I'll have to go with Brown for lack of a better one :laugh:
    Agreed.

I'd have to take brown myself but on those rare occassions when I do get one I just open it up and clean the dust bunnies out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information