Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: True or false ?

Quote Originally Posted by Slamo
    Actually Moose, the spy satellites that are in lower orbits used by the USA can read the headlines on a newspaper in Red Square, Moscow. And that was 20 years ago, who knows what they are capable of now?
    hrrrmm... last i heard that was not possible as the layers of air around earth distorts light thus you cannot get that perfect a picture.
    From what i heard, the best was just physical atributes and not a face as you cannot see that small a detail.

or i could be just wrong.
    =D

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny

hrrrmm... last i heard that was not possible as the layers of air around earth distorts light thus you cannot get that perfect a picture.
    From what i heard, the best was just physical atributes and not a face as you cannot see that small a detail.

Anything constant can be corrected. I would say that the limiting factor lies elsewhere.

JM
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny

What you are speaking is exactly what the governement wants you to think. Thats what they told the media in the boat crisis thing to get out of revealing more detailed photos.

what i said was based on physics and of how light gets refracted when passing thru the atmosphere.

that is why NASA built the Hubble space telescope, its cause ground telescopes see stars and other planets as 'fuzzed up'.

and about saying that's what the government wants me to think... well how about the government also wants u to think that they have things more powerful then they actually have (proof: refer back to the cold war).
    =D

No matter how good the pic's are they see far to much I think. :(
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Does it really matter whether they can see us clearly or not? After all we can't be important enough to have spy satallites focused on us 24/7 anyway :?:

Oh thanks Kay, now I'm just a bit more depressed.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

They probably get more info on ya by hacking your pc

They get enough info just from us swiping our visa cards

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    Oh thanks Kay, now I'm just a bit more depressed.
    Glad to be of service Mr C :D

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information