Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

View Poll Results:
Who has better chances of being the top opposing democrat to Bush in 2004

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • Clark

2 20.00%
  • Dean

3 30.00%
  • Lieberman

3 30.00%
  • Kerry

0 0%
  • Gephardt

2 20.00%
  • Kucinich

0 0%
  • Edwards

0 0%
  • Sharpton

0 0%
  • Moseley-Braun

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: mini poll for USA Amercans

From the choice we were left at least Busch wasn't among them, as i would hope you were offering alternate candidates; but, that said, if an alternate were offered that wasn't from Texas I might even vote.........but, at this point, i think i'll still vote for that bearded thing ya'll dug out of that hole in Iraque:confused:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

I dont know... Dean has a pretty good chance, he has a lot of support in the northeast part of the U.S. I just hope its enough to spread across to the other sides. Not to mention he has Al Gore's support, cant say that much for lieberman. Hopefully if he does get elected he doesnt say any more confederate flag BS. Oh well, the other running democrats had no problem busting him on this one.. especially the extremely racist Al Sharpton. Ive heard so many stories about him saying things against the Jews and he seemed to be the one that had the most to say when Dean mentioned even the word "confederate flag"! oh no! he said it! Ahh!! The nazi's are coming!!!!!

Lieberman is a great choice for republicans that dont want to vote republican, but as for liberals... he doesnt have a chance.

No offence, but talk about a sh*tty poll...

Personally, i hope bush kicks every one of those whacko's arses! After what those f*cking democrats did to our military, they need to stay out for some time. Of course, you also have the fact that they want to take our freedoms away.. nothing like trampling the Constitution, neh?

BTW, if you think Bush is bad, be VERY happy Gore didnt win... lord knows, we would have been invaded already, since he would have raped our military, and cowered in fear after 9/11..

And please, dont give me this crap about our econimy in ruin... the dow is back above 10K, holiday spending is soaring, and unemployment is going down. And no, clinton was no miracle worker, as the economy hick-uped with him STILL in office...

F*cking liberals... :flames:

it seems rather funny to me that people equate a presedent's popularity with the economy, when in fact the presedent as very little to do with it. give presidents credit for what that actually did or didn't do, not what they had no control over.
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Why is it a ****ty poll? It isnt a "Whos your favorite guy" poll, its a "Who has the best chances of running against bush in the upcoming election" type of poll... There is nothing in the nature of this poll to suggest any Pro Liberal view, Anti Conservative view. It is purely hypothetical.

In other words, theres no need to be on any sort of defensive about it.

If you dont mind me asking, why do you think that liberal americans want to take away freedoms from americans? I always thought of it the other way around.

p.s. Minibubba i agree, judge the president on what he does, not what happens to the country.

And madcat, your right Clinton was not the greatest president in the world.. hell i diddnt even vote for him(for one i wasnt old enough, but i wanted Paul Tsongas to win unfortunately he diddnt make it past the primaries). But anyways Clinton most deffinately was not the worst... Woodrow Wilson on the other hand... now theres a president to talk **** about.

Well, i for one, Mpetrie am not taking this thread lightly.....it's just that given the available/possible running mates within the Democratic Party................and than you had to Mention Rev. Al Sharpton.....................and i personally feel there was more than just a slight provocation in our forefathers inclusion in the Declaration of Indepedance to Keep Relgion and State Seperate.......Hopefully you have read something of the Christians, Or should i say, the Organized Christian Religions Attempts to control World government since the time of either the Christian Crusades/The Spannish Inquisition........if not than i would strongly suggest that you either visit your local library.....
    or talk to an honest Catholic Priest.......as Rome is still the only world religion which maintains An official Embassy to most every world Power(outside of the Muslim World)......But, i didn't come here to preach ..........i have no problem voting for the right Woman/Man if there were simply one on the ticket.....

If Senator Al Bidden were to run, but, as he stated his opposition to doing just that during the only Intelligent, informative and/or Educational dissertation on this crap that Bush II calls a worthy reason for our youth too die...or You all refer to as WAR ............anyway just give me a worthwhile & Nought From Texas Candidate form either side of the ****ing fence too vote for......

Sorry 'bout that but, ya'll opened the wrong can of worms for me at this moment..............Never Mind
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

I may have been to quick to bash the poll, and i am sorry.

My biggest reason for hating liberals, comes from thier views on the second ammendment. They have already done much damage to a gun-owners rights, and continue to do so. There are other things, but that is the big one for me.

But i also get so sick of all this Bush bashing. What has he done wrong? He handled 9/11 amazingly, and there has certainly been nothing wrong with liberating iraq. I am sorry our brothers and sisters have been killed over there, but think of the people we have helped (and are still helping). How can they not mean anything to you?

Dryadsoul, im not completely sure how to take what you said... For one, its hard to understand a word of it. Why are you so pissed about Al Sharpton? I know about the Crusades, and the Inquisition, but i really dont understand how it ties into the current running democrats and their views. Now i understand that the Xian religions of the world have a huge impact on governments and government choices so im not quite sure why your so pissed about it. Its sort of a given.

Im a practicing Athiest, meaning that ive read lots of parts in the bible(no not the whole thing) and i know quite a bit about philosophies of the world. I know all about the attrocities of the Chrisitian world as well as Muslim, Judiast, Buddhist, and many more. I know my history pretty good so i know how the 9/11 came about, i understand why the USA went into Iraq, and no im not a fan of the "War".

For a great compilation of news stories, matched up with some great techno music, visit http://www.firethistime.org/ and buy the CD The Fire This Time. Its a wonderful compilation detailing how the United States of America got itself into this mess, and how it was a "Planned Strategy".

I know about the Sykes-Picot agreement of 1916, where the top nations of the world were planning on splitting the Middle east 4 ways between them. Please read up on that because its extremely interesting.

I know a lot about each candidate. Personally i would vote for either Kucinich or Kerry, but since neither of them has a chance of defeating little Bush, they wont be reciving my little #2 dot this time.

Divine_Madcat, your right, bush is an extremely easy target to bash. So i will try my best not to bash him here as he is just a figure head for the governments work anyhow.

One of the first things you must know is that we are not in Iraq to liberate Iraq's people. That was never our "Cause". Our "Cause" was to fight Terrorism, hence the War. The War was also to gain a strong foothold in the Middle East in order to gain control over it. We completly decimated Afganistan because it was an easy target, there was hardly any resistance and we knew that. Now there are no plans of "Liberating" afganistan, and thats why you havent seen much on TV about them, because the USA doesnt give a rats ass about the afghani's or their fields of poppy's.

After getting people over into Afganistan, and Kuwait, we were able to take out another group of heavy resistance the Bathist party(Saddam). Now that he is gone, and his party is destroyed, there is little resistance in the middle east other than the entire huge majority of Muslims who really arent that excited to go and die tomorrow.

The other targets of U.S. interest are Syria, and Iran. Lately there has been talks about Iran possessing Nukes. Thats a joke but a great way to convince the USA public to go to war with them since most of us probably think that Saddam gave them his nukes because since we havent found any, he must have stashed them or gave them away. Also they are Muslim and they must be all on the same side. Duh. (sarcasm)

So once all this is acomplished, or at least alliances made, then i forsee a huge battle between Israel and Palastine. The United States will side with Israel as we have in the past, unless they are ok without us. Then when palastine is destroyed, we can split the winnings with Israel 50/50, or however the governments see fit.

In the end, we will have profited from all the oil and Americans will be able to buy more cars and that makes mouths happy. We will continue to exploit the other 3rd world countries that make our clothes and we will be the Roman Empire of the future. lol. Ok so maybe its a little conspiricy theory like but its what i see coming.

Anyhow, what i mean by this whole mess is that Bush is just a figurehead, and when you elect a person, you elect more than just that person. You elect the vice and an entire group of people under them. When looking into these things you must keep in view the future consequences of your actions. It is not just about abortion or the death penalty. Electing a huge corporate businessman like Bush has changed the actions of the country into a huge corporate businesslike reality. Theres nothing to bash, its just how things are. Oops.

Some people like it that way, and some do not. But there is absolutely no reason to get all emotional and start using the ****, ****, ass, *****, words because when it comes down to it, we are still measly little Americans (or not). And we have no control over what our government does to ourselves or to others.

And for the both of you and myself included, please tone it down some, your scaring the Australians!

: peace2:

I dont know about you, but i see nothing wrong with removing the bad parts of the muslim culture (Sodamn Insane). Muslims in general are good people, but they do have bad parts (like any other culture or society). What we did (and we agree on this) was go over there and finally remove part of that.

If you really feel that we are WRONG in removing that dicator who killed 300000 people, so be it... but dont appoligise to me. Appoligize to the people over there.. tell them we are sorry for freeing them, sorry for trying to help them, and sorry for dying for them. Tell them they werent really worth it..

Regardless of what you THINK we are over there for, judge by the actions that have HAPPENED. We freed the people from his rule by removing him from power. We are working on a new government for them. The people will live much better lives now. Even if we dont find WMDs, we are ensuring safety by making sure he DOENST have any.

Dont give me this crap about oil either. These damn conspiracy theorists are fruitcakes.. Even if we DID go there JUST for oil (had we done that, we wouldnt be dieing for those citizens out there, would we? :rolleyes: ), do you really think that would hurt OPEC's control?

Finally.. i am expecting some comment about our military and our "invasions". Yes, we do have military bases everywhere, and yes, we are fighting on foreign soil. But there is a major line between us and them..

Our actions have specific purpose (removal of dicator, removal of weapons, etc).
    Our actions do NOT target civilian populations.
    After our actions, the people are living BETTER lives, not worse.

Before i respond to that, how old are you? And next time you post, for goodness sakes, please use a spell checker!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information