Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

View Poll Results:
Who has better chances of being the top opposing democrat to Bush in 2004

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • Clark

2 20.00%
  • Dean

3 30.00%
  • Lieberman

3 30.00%
  • Kerry

0 0%
  • Gephardt

2 20.00%
  • Kucinich

0 0%
  • Edwards

0 0%
  • Sharpton

0 0%
  • Moseley-Braun

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mini poll for USA Amercans

Regardless of who you would vote for, and regardless of your political affiliation.

politicians? :yuc:

however, I know the importance of voting. Who's running from the Green Party? That's the only party I've got any hope for at this point...
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

I dont know if anyones got a chance now, capturing Saddam will work wonders for Bush

there is no green party. I have a feeling that democrats are screwed. no one even seems to care... completely baffles me.

I am probably going to vote Dean although he isnt the best choice most of all I really want anyone but Bush. If it were my call i would say either Kerry or Kucinich are the candidate of choice but theres not many republicans who see eye to eye with me on that issue.

no Green Party or no Green Party candidate?

*btw, Bush has a pretty good chance of staying so I'm adding him to your little poll :p

there are no green party candidates. And take bush out because thats not the poll question, it is who has chances of beating bush regardless of political affiliation. I realize bush has great chances.. but the question is about who has better chances of being the top democrat opponent.

maybe it would be better to edit the poll question to:

Who has better chances of being the top opposing democrat to Bush in 2004?

fair enough, it's done.

but I'm holding out for a green party candidate before I toss my vote in this :devil:

lol. I dont think the green party is going to put a candidate into this election. Nadar was the best bet for them but that was back in 2000 and he failed to get his 5% of the votes that he needed in order to get federal funding. If it makes you feel any better, thats who i voted for...damn me. Now we are stuck with a bone head.

Thats the problem with left wingers, we cant get our act together. Right now the current candidates are so concerned with demeaning eachother that the larger task of removing bush from office is slipping past them. They should start spending money together to promote a democrat into the white house instead of using their little sums of cash against eachother. Oh well.

Unless bush is removed from office, there are going to be a lot more people completely pissed at the american political system in the near future.

Maybe the sixties was our best chance at beating this horrible feeling of economic helplessness... wish i was born in that era.

: peace:

I voted. ;)
    :-(

I think Clark is the only one who has a chance at winning the election... Dean is too radical, and Liberman is too tremendously boring.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information