Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Going to Miami, any ideas?

If you like to look at fine chicks go to Coconut Grove on Thursday Night its college night and very pretty chicks hang all over the strip. You can go to Moe's Bar, Fat Tuesday's, they have the Improv comedy club...nice place to go during college night. The weekend hit South beach..alot of diversity and great clubs...the after hours (if you do hit it hard) go to Space 34 in Downtown Miami. Space is known for great electronic music if thats your style.

If you do want to hang give me a call...PM me if you want my number.
    - Damien

Quote Originally Posted by FLaCo
    If you like to look at fine chicks go to Coconut Grove on Thursday Night its college night and very pretty chicks hang all over the strip. You can go to Moe's Bar, Fat Tuesday's, they have the Improv comedy club...nice place to go during college night. The weekend hit South beach..alot of diversity and great clubs...the after hours (if you do hit it hard) go to Space 34 in Downtown Miami. Space is known for great electronic music if thats your style.

If you do want to hang give me a call...PM me if you want my number.
    I had a feeling you'd know a bit about the club scene... :D
    :-(

Quote Originally Posted by elrado1
    I had a feeling you'd know a bit about the club scene... :D
    hehe, ya...:)

would be cool to get a lil get together..and take some pics...
    - Damien

Yeah, Stop and see FlaCo, if he can't ya laid at the very least he can repaint the back your head...........which might not be a bad idea upon leaving Miami(at least ya won't look like you're from Chicago):rofl:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Quote Originally Posted by dryadsoul
    Yeah, Stop and see FlaCo, if he can't ya laid at the very least he can repaint the back your head...........which might not be a bad idea upon leaving Miami(at least ya won't look like you're from Chicago):rofl:

LOL:laugh:
    - Damien

Yeah, I would love to hang out with all of you. Ill know a little better when the trip is going to take place after the christmas crazyness.
    As for now working everyday till xmas (even on my b-day 12.23.03 :() So ill PM both of ya when I know a little better the dates.

Quote Originally Posted by kane2g
    Yeah, I would love to hang out with all of you. Ill know a little better when the trip is going to take place after the christmas crazyness.
    As for now working everyday till xmas (even on my b-day 12.23.03 :() So ill PM both of ya when I know a little better the dates.
    sounds like a plan
    - Damien

yeah pick me up on way there:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar
    yeah pick me up on way there:devil:
    The more the merrier. ;)

I'm thinking John Martin's on Miracle Mile for a good place to grab a beer.

I'm sure it won't match Wiggo's home brew, but the location and atmosphere are decent.
    :-(

stay the he!l out of coral springs my ex lives there thats the reason i moved to dallas :devil: and south beach good place lot of bars and women

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information