Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: Going to Miami, any ideas?




  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,489

    Default

    If you like to look at fine chicks go to Coconut Grove on Thursday Night its college night and very pretty chicks hang all over the strip. You can go to Moe's Bar, Fat Tuesday's, they have the Improv comedy club...nice place to go during college night. The weekend hit South beach..alot of diversity and great clubs...the after hours (if you do hit it hard) go to Space 34 in Downtown Miami. Space is known for great electronic music if thats your style.

    If you do want to hang give me a call...PM me if you want my number.
    - Damien

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FLaCo
    If you like to look at fine chicks go to Coconut Grove on Thursday Night its college night and very pretty chicks hang all over the strip. You can go to Moe's Bar, Fat Tuesday's, they have the Improv comedy club...nice place to go during college night. The weekend hit South beach..alot of diversity and great clubs...the after hours (if you do hit it hard) go to Space 34 in Downtown Miami. Space is known for great electronic music if thats your style.

    If you do want to hang give me a call...PM me if you want my number.
    I had a feeling you'd know a bit about the club scene... :D
    :-(

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elrado1
    I had a feeling you'd know a bit about the club scene... :D
    hehe, ya...:)

    would be cool to get a lil get together..and take some pics...
    - Damien

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Western face of Mt.St.Helens
    Posts
    3,060

    Default

    Yeah, Stop and see FlaCo, if he can't ya laid at the very least he can repaint the back your head...........which might not be a bad idea upon leaving Miami(at least ya won't look like you're from Chicago):rofl:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dryadsoul
    Yeah, Stop and see FlaCo, if he can't ya laid at the very least he can repaint the back your head...........which might not be a bad idea upon leaving Miami(at least ya won't look like you're from Chicago):rofl:

    LOL:laugh:
    - Damien

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,636

    Default

    Yeah, I would love to hang out with all of you. Ill know a little better when the trip is going to take place after the christmas crazyness.
    As for now working everyday till xmas (even on my b-day 12.23.03 :() So ill PM both of ya when I know a little better the dates.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kane2g
    Yeah, I would love to hang out with all of you. Ill know a little better when the trip is going to take place after the christmas crazyness.
    As for now working everyday till xmas (even on my b-day 12.23.03 :() So ill PM both of ya when I know a little better the dates.
    sounds like a plan
    - Damien

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Bendigo Australia
    Posts
    1,788

    Default

    yeah pick me up on way there:devil:

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar
    yeah pick me up on way there:devil:
    The more the merrier. ;)

    I'm thinking John Martin's on Miracle Mile for a good place to grab a beer.

    I'm sure it won't match Wiggo's home brew, but the location and atmosphere are decent.
    :-(

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Newport News,Va
    Posts
    14

    Default

    stay the he!l out of coral springs my ex lives there thats the reason i moved to dallas :devil: and south beach good place lot of bars and women

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •