Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Going to Miami, any ideas?

OK, everything is set.
    Im going to leave on Wed the 7th.
    Im hoping to be in FL on thr. and in Miami around noon on Friday? or so. Dont know exactly how much stuff there will be to be done @ my destination (port of Miami)

Ill PM you guys with my number so we can get in touch and discuss it in more detail, ect.
    C ya soon!
    Happy New Year TTF people!

Got your PM Kane...and i will be calling you on Thursday to check up.
    - Damien

I've changed my mind. I think TITANIC Brewery and Restaurant might be a better rendezvous point.
    :-(

As long as its not too hard to find, im in.
    This will be the first time on the road with GPS navigation, so I dont think its going to be too hard to do :D

PS. Today we got hit with couple of inches of snow. First snow of the winter.
    Ahh well, leaving anyway, so no matter :thumb:

The address indicated is the restaurant. The Port is just above the yellow box that reads "MAP - Click to center."

Drive safely in the snow!

Looks easy enough!
    Cant wait to get out of this cold. 0-10F tommorow :(

It is. The stretch of US 1 shown on the map can be a bit congested though, especially during rush hours.:mad:

Sorry guys...jury duty...ehh

anyways...when are we meeting...tomorrow is work then piano class till 7:30 in Hialeah. Is it tomorrow
    or during the weekend. Lemme know so i can see if i can make it. Plus..i never heard of Titanic. Is it good...i like going to Flannigans.
    - Damien

Flanigan's is not bad either, although I'm not sure which one you are referring to. I visit the one on NW 12th & 87th Ave. That's where the one that used to be near the Airport moved to, since it was demolished for widening LeJeune.

I think you'll enjoy Titanic, especially since they have their own micro-brewery and have a nice variety of home brewed beers. After all the theme here is 'Beer Garden!'

I haven't heard when Kane will be available. Friday would be pushing it. This weekend is more likely. Have to wait till we hear from Kane.

Anyone else care to join us?

Woot!!!!
    It looks like Im going to FL again!!!!!
    I have another run to Orlando/Daytona area, visit bike week in Daytona and than check out the keys. Its going to be at the end of Feb. beggining of March. Elrado, Flaco maybe we can meet up this time. LMK.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information