Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 72 Hour Eat n' Puke

Well, Sunshine, that was just the point.....i hadn't eaten anything that i hadn't cooked. And that was before the first case of Mad Cow disease broke , in america just 42 mile north of here....:confused:

and i haven't eaten beef in over a year:eek: So, USDA is highly overrated.....but, then it is union driven:rofl:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

hate to break it to you mate, but if you have eaten infected beef and the brain tissue of that beef then it will take up to 10years before it shows up in your body, and then you will die within a year. :( CJD/BSE

puking is NOT a sign of BSE/Mad Cow disease.

More likely you got the salmonella poisoning from raw meat contaminating cutlery or vegetables, or from eggs.

Yep, cheap ass breakfast burrittos........but, on that mad cow disease tip, i have one question......are milk cows affected by it and if so, does drinking their milk make you suddenly become lactose intolerant:confused: Or does it simpley make you bovine irratable:eek: :rofl:

roflmao - no, neither!

yes, milk cows can be infected by it, if their feed contains meat products - that's what is so sickening about this disease - sheep & cows are vegetarians, and humans are feeding them non-natural food (ie meat) and wonder why it all goes horribly wrong?!?!

as for immediately becoming vegetarian - not really an option to protect yourself - if you have it then it can remain hidden for up to 10 years.

given that most milk is pasturised, and the infection appears to be through blood (with certain meat tissues containing higher amounts of the infectious agent), you should be safe....but...... there were studies that showed it could be passed from mother to calf.

however, in the UK, the pregnant/breastfeeding women (2) that had CJD and died from it both had healthy babies.

I ate 3 Extra Strength Exlax tablets about a month or two ago and i was crapping myself for about 16 hours straight. A bad bad idea...

Dry heaving out of my rear end and such.

ok, I know I'm going to regret asking this, but...

in godsname why did you do that?! :hammer:

WTF Mpetrie, is this a new anal addiction, trying to replace masturbation? :confused: If so, i can tell ya now that it won't succeed:rofl:

:confused: erm, like, how would you know, dryad? wings:

:rofl: Just an educated guess there Sunshine: omg:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information