Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I cant figure out where to put this thread...

...so ill put it in the herb garden.
    My University email hates me. Period. I have problems sending and recieving email all the time. Its incredibly inconsistent. And the worst part about it is i use that email for business, and lately i switched the TT forum update notification to that email because of the login problems im having (some of you may know about)

I think im going to lose a $1200 PC deal if i cant get an email out!
    My question is this: I need a GOOD STABLE email address that isnt going to flood me with junk mail. What do you suggest?
    And how should i go about getting my University email back up, they ignore my support emails. I cant hurt/threaten anybody - id get kicked out! But i am that pissed off.

Well Hotmail is not bad if the privacy level is turned up so most of the junkmail goes into the junk mail folder, do check it before clearing as some email addy's get reguarded as junkmail but that can be fixed) and it can be accessed from any location. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Beefy Guest

Hotmail addresses seem to be the way to go. Apart from using MSN / third party software for instant email notification, it is actually a good service.

So how did ya go with with it? :?:

I use yahoo mail and then setup outlook express to download it for works very well and is independent of isp.

the instructions for setting outlook express are on web site - you do have to have some junk emails but its not excessive

At my mom's, we have cvip (central valley internet plan) but that;s only because its free. here we have aol. i prefer aol because it doesn't kick you off as much

Beefy Guest

wtf was that? ^

Quote Originally Posted by Kheldar
    I use yahoo mail and then setup outlook express to download it for works very well and is independent of isp.

the instructions for setting outlook express are on web site - you do have to have some junk emails but its not excessive
    blasted yahoo have decided to charge for POP3 access to their email

only thing i can say about is CU**S, now I'll have to go out and pay fro my internet :mad:

I have enough trouble just trying to access my yahoo email :mad:
    All I get now is; the page your trying to access can not be found
    :confused:

cvip is a local internet server. it's free so everybody can get it. It's really hard to get a job here so alot of ppl are unemployed, and therefore, usally don't have access to the internet. I think the state is holding it up :?:
    Mother's computer WIN XP, ect

Life is hard;its harder when you're stupid--John Wayne

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information