Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing my tweak rating

Beefy Guest

Don't wanna spoil your fun, but most people with custom titles have either posted well in excess of 5000 posts (including what was lost in the Great Forum Death of 2001 as well as what they currently have), or they are some form of staff member here.... Or, there is the really rare case that the person stands out so much that they just gotta have a title....

So either post lots (be relevant) or do something so strange that it becomes obvious...

Remind me not to ask for things other than advise here

The thing is if we do it for one with no real reason then everyone will want one and things would drive us mad so be patient and hang in there. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Beefy Guest

so, like I said, do something special around here that deserves a title.. :) it'll make the forum a more interesting place anyways..

Hang in there JediAgent.
    The thing about tweaking, it's often gratifying, but rarely is it instant.

Just lay back and let the Force work it's magic. I see big things in your future.

FrodgE - you could always donate that check to Beefy's campaign to transform the internet into a place of uprightness and truth:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    FrodgE - you could always donate that check to Beefy's campaign to transform the internet into a place of uprightness and truth:laugh:
    I'll take the money, but there's no such campaign.. that'd just make the internet a boring place now, wouldn't it? :) Perhaps I'll start a campaign AGAINST uprightness and truth..

I can't wait to see your new sig:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

I think this one is still the most appropriate.. :D

OOH! Wickedly so *raises left eyebrow in an arch-villianly manner*
    Ain't you the devious one - this campaign is sure to succeed!

Beefy Guest

which campaign? *innocent look*

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information