Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Changing my tweak rating

Can any of the admin/moderators change my tweak rating? or is that forbiden unless your in with the TT higher-ups.
    A nice early Christmas gift would be to change it to "Jedi Knight (or Master) of Tweak"

An Admin can certainly supply you with a moniker.
    (And you hit the nail on the head - they are the TT higher-ups.)

Just hang loose and enjoy the ride for now, perhaps someday an admin type will offer to "upgrade" your title.
    I reckon that cash, hardware, and/or sexual favors may get you there faster:laugh: jk

Hey, we all started as Junior Tweakers. Well except Mr. Tweak of course, and any that may have been admins at the outset.

Changes are assigned on a regular schedule based on post count, and special ones are handed out for merit.

(of course none of the above is official, as I am not an Admin)
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Beefy Guest

I think people with custom titles are stupid... I mean, it's ... *looks at title*.... Damn... Exhibit A. *points to self*

Well said Jug. ;)
    :laugh:

I think i know why beefy is senior bull**** writer....

------------------------------------------
    HEY - you guys fixed my login prob, switched notification mail from hotmail to University, and bam! No more fhgump. Not that he's a bad guy or anything...

He does have an advanced capability in that respect.
    He is also captain of the honesty in signatures campaign:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

HEHE i like my title!
    My System:
    AMD XP1700+@XP2000
    ECS K7S5a Motherboard
    512 MB PC2700 DDR Ram
    Geforce 2 Pro 64 MB

Quote Originally Posted by MySTiCuSS
    HEHE i like my title!
    me too :)

A nice change from the boring "Administrator" title.
    Asher Moses

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. C
    Just hang loose and enjoy the ride for now, perhaps someday an admin type will offer to "upgrade" your title.
    I reckon that cash, hardware, and/or sexual favors may get you there faster:laugh: jk

Hey, we all started as Junior Tweakers.
    Well I'd ask to be called Jedi Padawan Learner of Tweak first and then move up from there, but that would be insulting as i use episode one reading material as toilet paper. I have a very strong affinity toward the preservation of Star Wars as a trinity, not a trinity of trinity's. (did i spell that right, i dont think so....)

If Mr. C is right, i have nothing but sexual favors to offer (*remember to disable sig*) and that might not get quite the Forum rating that i want....

Oh and a padawan learner is really an Apprentice. Plain and simple. Everyone knew it before, Qui-Gon f*cked it up, and Obi-Wan restored it. After he got rid of the f*cked up accent, of course.

trilogy:?:
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

*Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information