Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Get a Life




  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Ballarat, VIC
    Posts
    1,011

    Default

    This post is a call for a couple of Tweakers to seriously Get a Life. I am referring specifically to Olie, Synthetic and Andy (If you edit this post I will personally kick all your arses).
    Really guys, think about it. What sort of person falls in love with someone they meet on the internet (SS) without even meeting them? It is sad. Go out, get a life, go to a pub, a party ANYWHERE!!

    Watching the conversations between you's and SS on the internet makes me feel like I am watching one of those sad twisted Internet Marriage things.

    Would you please do me a favour and go out and try to pick up someone that you might actually meet someday and that you actually have a chance with. I never thought it would come to this but GET A LIFE!!!!

    P.S No offence

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    262

    Default

    f*ck my brother is an arsehole.. look i had nothing to do with him posting that.. u guys no i love ya!! hehe, don't mind him.. he has problems... and he is just jealous i can get some and he can't, aren't ya bro!:D :p :rolleyes:
    <Center><img src="http://www.mushycat.com/buttons/buttonBig1259.gif"><img src="http://www.mushycat.com/buttons/buttonBig0740.gif"><img src="http://www.mushycat.com/buttons/buttonBig1856.gif"><img src="http://www.mushycat.com/buttons/buttonBig1851.gif"></center>

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slamo
    This post is a call for a couple of Tweakers to seriously Get a Life. I am referring specifically to Olie, Synthetic and Andy (If you edit this post I will personally kick all your arses).
    Really guys, think about it. What sort of person falls in love with someone they meet on the internet (SS) without even meeting them? It is sad. Go out, get a life, go to a pub, a party ANYWHERE!!

    Watching the conversations between you's and SS on the internet makes me feel like I am watching one of those sad twisted Internet Marriage things.

    Would you please do me a favour and go out and try to pick up someone that you might actually meet someday and that you actually have a chance with. I never thought it would come to this but GET A LIFE!!!!

    P.S No offence
    lol. dude. just a few things
    1, ever heard of something called privacy? what your sister talks about with me, andy, olie. and whoever the hell else she talks to on this is none of your business mate..
    2, i dunno about the others. but i am just givin her a "shoulder to cry on" so to speak.. someone she can talk things out with. talk bout probs with
    3, for your info, i was out all day yesterday with my GF. what were u doin?
    Slamo mate..u seem to have a lot of built up anger/sexual frustration...maybe its time for You to find someone. hell. doesnt have to be a gf, could be a close female friend who u can just Talk to...
    bottom line..calm the **** down man!

    and as u said...No offence..
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

    *Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slamo
    This post is a call for a couple of Tweakers to seriously Get a Life. I am referring specifically to Olie, Synthetic and Andy (If you edit this post I will personally kick all your arses).
    Really guys, think about it. What sort of person falls in love with someone they meet on the internet (SS) without even meeting them? It is sad. Go out, get a life, go to a pub, a party ANYWHERE!!

    Watching the conversations between you's and SS on the internet makes me feel like I am watching one of those sad twisted Internet Marriage things.

    Would you please do me a favour and go out and try to pick up someone that you might actually meet someday and that you actually have a chance with. I never thought it would come to this but GET A LIFE!!!!

    P.S No offence

    haha... this just reminded me of something i saw on the blizzard website

    http://www.blizzard.com/diablo2/d2wedding/

    koreans are a funny bunch (no offence =D)
    =D

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    New England Highlands, Australia
    Posts
    21,907

    Default

    Sounds more like someone is jealous here more than anything else. :D
    Glad he didn't mention me talkin' to his sis too. :laugh:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    could be right there Wiggo..and..LOL!!!!:laugh:
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

    *Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    4,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slamo
    P.S No offence
    Slamo, how the hell could you intend no offence by what you said, it was full of intended offence, that was the purpose of it.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    2,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic
    2, i dunno about the others. but i am just givin her a "shoulder to cry on" so to speak.. someone she can talk things out with. talk bout probs with
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    that is also what i do, we are FRIENDS, she has interests with other guys, and the chance of me ever seeing here is slim to none. you don't have to worry slamo, its not like i'm gonna go to S.A. and run off with your sister.

    so we talk, SO WHAT?!?! if you have a problem with it, you should stop reading your sisters convos

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,228

    Default

    well said andy...and hey Slamo, if you have nothin better to do with ur time than read your sisters convos..then maybe you should think again about who needs to get a life round here;)
    Madness is the gift that has been given to me!

    *Slaps Ollie, Beffy and Mouse with The Creators lifeless carcuss.....then ties up Morgan lander and forces him to listen to ****ty pop music for hours..bwahaha

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    2,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic
    if you have nothin better to do with ur time than read your sisters convos..then maybe you should think again about who needs to get a life round here;)

    * Me nods in agreement * :bounce:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •