Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iron Maiden Concert

Heh, I doubt I'll ever get to see them live, but they're definetly one of the highest on my list of bands - possibly even the highest, although I've got a thing for Iced Earth right now. Dance Of Death was a great album, and hopefully they'll come out with a few live versions of their songs - see how they compare to their non-live counterparts.

Hallowed Be Thy Name is your God.
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

i agree, i have dance of death and its probly the best album i own. if u havnt, listen to some of their older stuff, especially from their 1980 self titled album. its so good! transylvania is a great track, much like the rest of them on the album. :thumb:

Quote Originally Posted by swinger
    i agree, i have dance of death and its probly the best album i own. if u havnt, listen to some of their older stuff, especially from their 1980 self titled album. its so good! transylvania is a great track, much like the rest of them on the album. :thumb:
    I've actually listened to every album aside from The X Factor, Virtual XI (don't need to put the reason, heh), Somewhere In Time, Piece Of Mind, and No Prayer For The Dying, and I've only heard broken parts of their first two albums...as well as a couple of others...but I intend to. I still own the complete Powerslave, Fear Of The Dark, Number Of The Beast, Dance Of Death, and Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son - though those ones are arguably the Best Of The Beast...*

*VERY ****ty pun...>_<
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information