Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: German Music Band fights back

Two blanks against the trend!
    The band [Eisbrecher] has decided to make a statement for its fans and for music consumers in general and is releasing the album including a bonus DVD with 2 blank CD-Rs which have the same label as the CD itself. Alexx Wesselsky (singer and head of the group): "We are of the opinion that the music buyers are criminalized enough and have been made responsible for the wretched state in the music industry. We are giving them the chance to make 2 legal copies for private use with 'official blanks'. It can't always be that the end users have to take the blame for something that international corporations have arranged with their artist-burning methods." Eisbrecher's record label ZYX Music supports this action and will deliver the first 5000 albums of the group with 2 blanks each.

-http://www.eis-brecher.com/en/news

*I'm sure the RIAA is just going to love this one :laugh:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

It sounds like a good idea. Atleast an innovative one. Someones doing some thinking. So next time the music cops pull you over you can tell them its the legit copy!

That's interesting... I wish more bands would do that. The RIAA is crap, I severly dislike them.

Thread Information