Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Change in TweakTown's Slogan?

It sounds very interesting. :)

very cool Tweak :thumb:

it's a minor thing, but with all this re-design can we get the TT dist. computing teams advertised on the front page now? to drum up a little more interest? :D
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Beefy Guest

Yeah, the disturbed computing teams want more advertising, especially if one of them decides to actually make a page to go up. :)

And yes, I did mean disturbed.

EDIT: just had a look at the page. Looks interesting. So you say that I'll be able to access my PC from anywhere? That will rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    And yes, I did mean disturbed.
    you know you would fit right in :devil:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

You surely live up to that title of yours.. ^^ :laugh:

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by minibubba
    you know you would fit right in :devil:
    Been there, tried that. :) I could see myself getting carried away and setting up 60 or so PCs at work to crunch.. and I didn't want to.

Been there, tried that. :) I could see myself getting carried away and setting up 60 or so PCs at work to crunch.. and I didn't want to.
    That's cause ya disturbed already while others of us are just serious. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    That's cause ya disturbed already while others of us are just serious.

[b]We'll offer a TT-Lite layout which will have less of a load time and a regular TT which will load _much_ faster than the current site. When site load is heavy from Slashdot, Fark, TechTV, or whomever, the site will load just as it would normally and you won't get those annoying errors.
    wow man!!! that means i will be actually able to visit TT Main Page sometime??? i am absolutely terrified of the home page. on my slowest of slow connection, i feel strangulated there. if something like that happens, it will be a dream come true.
    [b]For those of you who Linux and/or advocate Open Source software, most, if not all, of our software will be open source and able to run on Linux. I am a regular Linux (ab)user and am an advocate of Open Source software. Our tools will be capable and competitive with any tools available in their target software types. Get ready, be excited!
    coooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!! :D :wow:

btw are we trying to take over the "tech-sites" world? if all those points out there on that page actually come true then i wonder what the competition will do :devil:
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

Hehehe.. that is what i did at my work... a challenge would be interesting... ;) :thumb:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information