Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1942 game video,music.(2.76MB)

• Q: What is the difference between erotic sex and kinky sex?
    A: During erotic sex you use a feather, during kinky sex you use the whole chicken.

i think i saw that about a year ago, but it's still funny to watch :thumb:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Argh...Eminem...sucks...

*kills some random person*

Still, nice how they timed it to the song...but such a horrible song...was it necessary to use it?
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

Beefy Guest

The clip wouldn't have been the same without it. :) And that clip came out before the song had been played to death, so it didn't grate so much at the time.

No, it's not that the song has been played so much, it's that Eminem just sucks more than Linkin Park...if possible. If not, then they're in second place on the list of Bands That Suck.

*expects a flame to ensue*

well, you know what they say about opinions... ;)

Eh, you mean the 'ol "opinions are like *******s, and most of them stink" saying? Yeah, that's definetly one of the more true things out there. Unfortunately, my opinion don't stink in this situation, because it's relatively true. Come on, you can't say that Eminem is good when compared to other artists. You want real songwriting, check out metal, rock, jazz, and blues. That's where all the good people generally end up. I'm not saying that our candy-coloured friend isn't completely talent-less, but he's much too highly rated for what he does.

everyone has different tastes, that's what I'm saying. Besides, if everyone had the same opinion of our little peroxide friend he wouldn't have nearly as much money as he does and you wouldn't hear his songs blasting from every other car that drives by.

But crapping on Linkin Park isn't going to get you any favors with this mod:devil:

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SearanoX
    Unfortunately, my opinion don't stink in this situation, because it's relatively true. Come on, you can't say that Eminem is good when compared to other artists. You want real songwriting, check out metal, rock, jazz, and blues.
    As mini was saying, each to their own. I like that fact that you think your opinion is the 'correct' one. :) It's like getting marks in an art class. Who's to say what's good art and what's not? Everyone has their own likes and dislikes... You can't tell other people their opinions are wrong in cases like this.

Come on, you can't say that Eminem is good when compared to other artists.

First of, since when are Eminem a band? Do ya homework kid before ya speak.. :rolleyes2

The man is nothing less than a genious IMO.

You want real songwriting, check out metal, rock, jazz, and blues.

Eminem does rap, nice comparison.. Ya born 88 and listen to jazz & blues..? Yeah you if anyone should dizz him then..

Now as stated everyone to their own.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information