Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Today we celebrate the fettisdag in Sweden!

The last day before fastan is named fettisdag ("fat Tuesday") for obvious reasons considering the diet of the day and this is the traditional first day you can eat the fastlagsbulle.

In Swedish tradition it has been permitted to deviate from the fast on every Tuesday of the six weeks so every Tuesday was a day for the special fastlagsbulle. The alternative name vita tisdag has its own explanation. On this day a lighter fast was practiced in preparation of the real fasting period. Only "white" foods were allowed. As a consequence the bread had to be baked from wheat flour (which was expensive and used only for special occasions) - hence the fastlagsbulle.

Combined with a cup of coffee they taste damn good! They usually look better than this one but it got a little bashed on the way from the store. (We are suffering a bad snowstorm here atm)

mmmm... coffee....
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

sniff sniff..

brewing up a pot right now :drool:

oh yeah, what kinda roast ya got in that pot..?

some freshly ground columbian :D

Quote Originally Posted by minibubba
    some freshly ground columbian
    ^^

Btw did you know the columbians smuggle their cocain packages burried in coffee containers so that the dogs won't sniff it..

Haven't ya ever wondered what ya really got in that pot of yours and why ya can't stop drinking it..

that would explain my mood recently

Mine to..

Combined with a cup of coffee they taste damn good! They usually look better than this one but it got a little bashed on the way from the store. (We are suffering a bad snowstorm here atm)
    I agree! They do taste damn good! I'm eating mine right now :)
    << Flunders >>

Intel Celeron CPU 2.0MHz O/C'd at 2.94MHz // Coolermaster Aero 4 // Gigabyte GA-8SQ800 SiS 655 chipset // Zalman ZM-NB47J Northbridge Cooler // Leadtek Research WinFast A250 Ti4200 64MB O/C'd at 300/585 /w Zalman ZM80C-HP Silent VGA Heatpipe Cooler and Fan // OCZ 512MB (2x256MB) PC4000 Dual Channel Gold Series DDR // Maxtor DiamondMax Plus9 120GB 2MB Cache // Creative Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Platinum // Pioneer DVD-120 Slot Load // Enlight Endura EN-7250 case // Globalwin Super Silent 22dBA 320W ATX Power Supply // Panasonic (PanaSync E70i) 17" Monitor // Wheel Mouse Optical // Cherry G83-6000 PS2 Keyboard // Creative Webcam NX PRO

Windows XP PRO SP1

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information