Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: 'Streetclimb' video

Beefy Guest

Just got this link sent to me - http://www.greenshines.com/control/media/1078969315.wmv

It's a 20MB video. Best video ever. I've seen some pretty cool stuff, but the acrobatic feats by these guys is just awesome. Everyone needs to get and watch this.

Reminded me a bit of a lot of capoeira type videos I've seen, but better...

Speechless.. :shock:

Will you start jumping the campus roof now..?

I think he's a little too... umm.... heavy for that. There must be some sort of law in Australia for breaking the pavement of roads. :P

Forget the friggin Matrix, that movie had crappy special effects. This stuff is real.

Thats definatly new.

But I gotta say, if you think that's something you should download some of the latest mountain bike videos, they do all that stuff and far more, but on bikes.

A good series you should be able to find pretty much anywhere on the net is the Kranked Series.... Kranked 3, Kranked 4, Kranked 5 (current). You can also buy these from amazon,com, they are full length DVD's
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgm0th
    I think he's a little too... umm.... heavy for that. There must be some sort of law in Australia for breaking the pavement of roads. :P
    Actually, there's been times when I've had to do stuff like that (not that extreme though). Was hay-carting a couple years ago and got pushed off the top of a truck (with 5 layers of hay on it) by a stray bale. 15ft drop. Landed, tumbled forward and finished on my feet.. :) It's not that hard.

Zeradul, I've seen some clips from that series.. Definitely cool stuff. Also seen a lot of BMX-based stuff. However, I'm more impressed when it's done without any extra equipment. Especially some of the flips and stuff running through the forest..

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    Zeradul, I've seen some clips from that series.. Definitely cool stuff. Also seen a lot of BMX-based stuff. However, I'm more impressed when it's done without any extra equipment. Especially some of the flips and stuff running through the forest..
    Yea, I'm not downplaying it, and you have a good point about the no extra equiptment, but then again they aren't going as big or moving as fast... Yea BMX stuff is sweet too, but mountain bikes ride off roofs.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

I say a uk tv prog about the soth france urban street guys.

they wre around london.

The black was the best jumping about 50ft on the they deck of a destoyer.
    • Q: What is the difference between erotic sex and kinky sex?
    A: During erotic sex you use a feather, during kinky sex you use the whole chicken.

Thread Information