Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Best Flash Ever....

"In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Beefy Guest

I made that whole flash games etc thread for a reason... Chuck this in there, so I can delete this thread.

This isn't a game really, and I think it has something to offer anyone, not just those people visiting this thread? What do you think?
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

"Games / Animations / Flash clips" sounds like more than just games ;)

but at this rate we might need a whole seperate forum and not just a thread for this stuff :laugh:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

It has a forum already...! It's called the "Beer Garden"

Don't get me wrong, it makes perfect sense to have every variation of the silly penguin games in the same thread.

Thread Information